Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bloody skysports trying to put under more shit, bellamy deal

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 pm

jeopardy well league has to check cuz its the rules. FRYING MY HEAD NOW. feel like smashing my tv up

Re: bloody skysports trying to put under more shit, bellamy deal

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Same here. Come on, anyone know whats going on?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm

prob fine just bloody sky trying to cause more crap like the eggo grrrrrr.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm

SSN havnt got a clue.

The whole Bellamy thing proves that.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm

I think the fact that SSN had said Bellamy was back in Manchester Monday evening and Craig was watching it in Dave Jones house over a glass of wine says it all. What can the FL do about it................? Nothing

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Karl wrote:SSN havnt got a clue.

Yeah. Theyh are just miffed that DJ lied to them Monday morning when he said he hadn't had any contact with Man City about Bellamy. Plus they were made to look like idiots when they said Bellamy was heading back to Man City Monday night ready for training the next morning. And then a press conference was called the next day :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the whole media are miffed at the move purely because it proves that the EPL isn't the be all and end all in football.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Yeah. Theyh are just miffed that DJ lied to them Monday morning when he said he hadn't had any contact with Man City about Bellamy. Plus they were made to look like idiots when they said Bellamy was heading back to Man City Monday night ready for training the next morning. And then a press conference was called the next day :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the whole media are miffed at the move purely because it proves that the EPL isn't the be all and end all in football.

haha i didnt think of that lol :)

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

haha i didnt think of that lol :)

Well SSN are "respected" and normally spot on with their info. But they were made to look like idiots by City. They won't forget this any time soon.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

do u reckon bellamy will get registered ?. tax is due 2moz and motherwell dept bla bla, lets hope hey :ayatollah: