PREMIER LEAGUE SURVIVAL

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PREMIER LEAGUE SURVIVAL

Postby johnthegas » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 am

Hi folks, I am a true blue Gashead from over the bridge and I hope City can stay in the Premier League. Neil Warnock is like Marmite, and I love Marmite; he is doing a great job and, following the tragic accident, the Bluebirds are showing great resilience. Great back to back results, especially against Southampton; the team showed great spirit and character to go for, and get, the winner in 'Fergie Time'. Good Luck.
johnthegas

PREMIER LEAGUE SURVIVAL

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE SURVIVAL

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:53 pm

johnthegas wrote:Hi folks, I am a true blue Gashead from over the bridge and I hope City can stay in the Premier League. Neil Warnock is like Marmite, and I love Marmite; he is doing a great job and, following the tragic accident, the Bluebirds are showing great resilience. Great back to back results, especially against Southampton; the team showed great spirit and character to go for, and get, the winner in 'Fergie Time'. Good Luck.

sed ee at Rovers !
Appreciated and good wishes reciprocated !
SirJimmySchoular

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE SURVIVAL

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm

:thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat