The Minutes silence at the Liberty stadium.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby CHRIS PIKE » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:52 pm

My Boss is a Jack,he told me in work today that it was total silence in the ground during the minutes silence. Credit where its due to both the Jacks and the Millwall fans.
CHRIS PIKE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The Minutes silence at the Liberty stadium.

Postby Bob Bank Bluebird » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:27 pm

I was told the same thing today from a Swansea fan who was at the stadium. He was surprised when it was announced as he didn't think at all that it would be remotely respected but said he was blown away when you could hear a pin drop for the whole minute. Fair play, putting rivalry and football aside for common sense.
Bob Bank Bluebird

Postby llangainbluebird » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm

This is good to hear. Full credit to Swansea and Millwall fans. I like to think that we would have done the same.
llangainbluebird

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:20 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:This is good to hear. Full credit to Swansea and Millwall fans. I like to think that we would have done the same.

Well done to both sets of fans :clap: and I would be embarrassed if we wouldn't do the same. :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat