Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

loss of earnings!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

by what the chairman of the football league was saying on SSN it sounded like they may not give clearance for bellers, surely if they dont we can claim he iis the difference between going up or staying down. because we havent broke any rules in getting him the only reasons i can think of them saying no is because of every other team in britian thats moaning!
and then it would be the football league braking rules. so there could be a claim!

i cant see there being any reason for them saying no but the end of the day they havent like us from day one when we have recently started to show what we can do FA cup (they wouldnt let us get in europe) i dont want to call the racisim card but thats my personal opionion. they dont want a welsh team being the best english league team!

the jacks are doing a march becuase we signed bellamy? on what grounds can they do a march just because we got a better team? i cant remember manchester city marching against man utd when they were spending millions on players and man city didnt have a pot to piss in likewise for anyother rival team.

all i can say is F*** the jacks!

Re: loss of earnings!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Hope they march through canton Saturday,smash em :twisted:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

lol is it worth them crying about something else? they already thrown there dummies out once! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Please tell me the part about the jacks doing a march is a joke.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

i would love to tell you its a joke but no its not lmao
they wont get far anyway there is alot of job centres down there!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Aww, ffs they are truly pathetic.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

i really dont know what they have got planned but the end of the day we must be the most hated club in britian for signing bellamy and im loving it lol :ayatollah: