Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carl.. we he or won't he

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

play on saturday

Re: carl.. we he or won't he

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Its all up in the air. The Football League are shitting themselves cos all and sundry
are crying 'foul'....

But the Chairmans wording about

"How he believes in honesty and paying your debts before taking out more liabilities" blah blah blah...

This bears no reflections on THE RULES, its his personal opinion

I hope City tell him to f**k off, use the rule book to the letter and threaten the tw*t
with restraint of trade.

He's asking for confidential information about how Cardiff City intend discharging their
debts.

This stinks

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I was in a really good mood until I listened to talk sport last night & now i am fookin fumin!!! they are trying to make an example of cardiff when we have have done everything by the book!!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

I hope that every player Manchester United have signed this season gets their registration terminated then, because they are in far far more debt than us.

Plus, if Bellamy isn't allowed to be registered then how angry is he going to be! I can't see anyway that the FA will stop this happening they would be in to much shit for it!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Fair comments

Someone brighter than me should ask this FL Chairman why they are allowing
Man Utd and Liverpool to sign players when they are both hundreds of millions
of pounds in debt. How can they GUARANTEE that the banks wont call in their
debts, particularly as they are American Banks. So how can they GUARANTEE
that the players wages will be paid?

More to the point....

IS HE ASKING THEM TO PROVE THEMSELVES

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

The only problem is that Man Ure and Liverpool are not in the Football League they're in the Premiership

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am

He wasn't so quick to ensure that Leicester City didnt take on liabilities they couldn't repay when he was chairman was he!