Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I really do hope....

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 pm

that we run away with the title this year play every team off the park, i want us to do it not for myself and all the other city faithful but to really piss off the FA motherwell chairman, sky sports talkshite and every other englishmen/women who has given me grief or made zeophbic comments to me in the past 30 years, sick of it mush really am all i hear is we should be in our own league we are cheating blah blah blah etc etc, f**k the lot of them.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I really do hope....

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:07 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:that we run away with the title this year play every team off the park, i want us to do it not for myself and all the other city faithful but to really piss off the FA motherwell chairman, sky sports talkshite and every other englishmen/women who has given me grief or made zeophbic comments to me in the past 30 years, sick of it mush really am all i hear is we should be in our own league we are cheating blah blah blah etc etc, f**k the lot of them.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

couldnt agree more!! when we are struggling they are like never mind better luck next time!! but when they see we are actually doing well their whole attitude changes & we are cheaters & shouldnt be in the league!! quite funny really!!