Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unfair advantage?.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Are they taking the piss?.

I tell you what is an unfair advantage, f*cking parachute payments for clubs relegated from the premiership!.

Theses clubs obviously have not been good enough to stay in the top flight but they are given money to help them keep their

better players, that's an unfair advantage on all other clubs in the championship. Case in point is West Brom. How many

times have they bounced between leagues?.

At the end of the day, if they can't survive in the top flight, piss off and let someone else have a crack and by the way, if

you can't afford to keep your best players off your own back, tough shit!.

What's next?.

Buyers being told they cannot buy a club because they have too much money and it won't be fair on the other teams?.

Do me a flippin favour.

The loan system has been set up by the FA and I tell you something, if they block this, they will be leaving themselves wide

open to some seriuos questions concerning other clubs finances, transfers etc.

The FA need to get a grip, sanction this loan move for Craig and formally tell all the other bitter bastards to grow up and stop

f*cking whinging. :evil:

Rant over.

Re: Unfair advantage?.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

good rant!! :D

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm

brewer918 wrote:good rant!! :D

I feel so much better after that mate!. :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:24 pm

let rip m8, this could only ever happen to us because we are welsh and the F.A. hate us !

its time for us to play the old racist card ;)

f**k the jealous c**ts

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Bluebandit wrote:
brewer918 wrote:good rant!! :D

I feel so much better after that mate!. :lol: :lol:

i know the feeling, i feel better just readin it!! :D

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 pm

ristey1927 wrote:let rip m8, this could only ever happen to us because we are welsh and the F.A. hate us !

f**k the jealous c**ts

i think we are all feeling worse than we did waiting to here the news if bellamy was signing!!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 pm

[quote="ristey1927"]let rip m8, this could only ever happen to us because we are welsh and the F.A. hate us !

f**k the jealous c**ts[/quote

Agreed.100%.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Bluebandit wrote:Are they taking the piss?.

I tell you what is an unfair advantage, f*cking parachute payments for clubs relegated from the premiership!.

Theses clubs obviously have not been good enough to stay in the top flight but they are given money to help them keep their

better players, that's an unfair advantage on all other clubs in the championship. Case in point is West Brom. How many

At the end of the day, if they can't survive in the top flight, piss off and let someone else have a crack and by the way, if

What's next?.

Buyers being told they cannot buy a club because they have too much money and it won't be fair on the other teams?.

Do me a flippin favour.

The loan system has been set up by the FA and I tell you something, if they block this, they will be leaving themselves wide

The FA need to get a grip, sanction this loan move for Craig and formally tell all the other bitter bastards to grow up and stop

Rant over.

Fair play,that`s brilliant.
Thinl I`ll have a beer to that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 pm

The wacky wankers down west would have done the same if they had the opportunity!.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 pm

abf9 wrote:
Bluebandit wrote:Are they taking the piss?.

What's next?.

Do me a flippin favour.

Rant over.

Fair play,that`s brilliant.
Thinl I`ll have a beer to that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

stand tall, f**k em all !