Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am now SERIOUSLY pissed off...

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:42 pm

I have had more than enough of the constant sniping, negativity and borderline racism that I have been hearing these last couple of days from the media relating to the Bellamy transfer.

Sky Sports News and Talksport are by far the worst and both seem to have some form of vendetta against the club.

Who instigated the interview with this tw*t from the Football League who really should have kept his mouth shut before he made contact with the club? Saying in his opinion people should pay their private and business debts - who cares what you think you pompous prick! I doubt if even he would be so stupid as to ring Sky Sports with his valuable thoughts so I can only assume that SSN rang him especially to ask him about the registration. Further evidence of the vendetta against us.

So why are we still talking to them? Any request for an interview pre or post match or for any filming of training etc should be met with a polite "f**k Off".

I was also disappointed to be honest with the fact that that both DJ and Jay were interviewed on Talksport today after the way the club has been systematically ripped into by virtually every presenter on that station. In fairness they have never attempted to disguise their utter contempt for CCFC but why should anyone from the club make the effort to speak to them?

As you can tell I am SERIOUSLY pissed off with the way we are being treated. I would suggest we do not have anything to do with these tossers.

Oh and If TG happens to be reading this - do us all a favour please and get on the next plane over here and give that tw*t Geoff Clarke from the Football League a f*cking good slap with your cheque book!

Re: I am now SERIOUSLY pissed off...

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Whats this "sniping" stuff you all keep moaning about?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 pm

davids wrote:I have had more than enough of the constant sniping, negativity and borderline racism that I have been hearing these last couple of days from the media relating to the Bellamy transfer.

Sky Sports News and Talksport are by far the worst and both seem to have some form of vendetta against the club.

Who instigated the interview with this tw*t from the Football League who really should have kept his mouth shut before he made contact with the club? Saying in his opinion people should pay their private and business debts - who cares what you think you pompous prick! I doubt if even he would be so stupid as to ring Sky Sports with his valuable thoughts so I can only assume that SSN rang him especially to ask him about the registration. Further evidence of the vendetta against us.

So why are we still talking to them? Any request for an interview pre or post match or for any filming of training etc should be met with a polite "f**k Off".

I was also disappointed to be honest with the fact that that both DJ and Jay were interviewed on Talksport today after the way the club has been systematically ripped into by virtually every presenter on that station. In fairness they have never attempted to disguise their utter contempt for CCFC but why should anyone from the club make the effort to speak to them?

As you can tell I am SERIOUSLY pissed off with the way we are being treated. I would suggest we do not have anything to do with these tossers.

Oh and If TG happens to be reading this - do us all a favour please and get on the next plane over here and give that tw*t Geoff Clarke from the Football League a f*cking good slap with your cheque book!

mate that is utter poetry!!! :D it just seems to be one big band wagon against cardiff!! wankers utter wankers!!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm

It would be so good to f**k them all over by getting to the prem it would piss them all off so much.. Cmon City lets get them

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm

I sometimes feel if we got promoted there would be a sustained media campaign to prevent us from being allowed into the Premier League!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 am

They're doing us a favour....this will unite our fans....finally :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 am

Iv said this on a previous post, but Sky are going to be pissed at us for a while. On Monday DJ told SSN he had had no contact with Man City at all over Bellamy. And Monday night, SSN said Bellers was travelling back to Manchester for training on the next day. Sky were made to look like complete mugs by us. This will go on for months to come.

One thing all these media outlets forget when arguing its not fair, is that Man City own Bellamys contract. They paid a lot of money to own the contract and therefore they can do whatever the hell they want to do with it. They can rip it up, keep Bellamy in the reserves, or loan him to a club nd pay his wages.

Its Man City's perogative how they choose to use Bellamys contract. So for the media to say its wrong is utter bullshit. According to the rules, there's nothing wrong.

Why arnt they moaning about Palace cheating last season by going into admin, writing off most of their debts and now signing players for a fee!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 am

I agree with you there Han as it seems most of the English press are having digs and certainly dont want Bellamy at Cardiff , say for example he's gone to Palace or Pompey would there be the same fuss ? I think not . Sour grapes and can you imagine how much flack we would have taken if we beat Blackpool and ended up in the prem league , Boyle at Motherwell is a publicity seeking tw*t IMO ................... as we say at CCFC onwards and upwards :)

You off down this Sat ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am

There's a slim chance of me making it Martin. I'm working. I'm trying to see if I can finish early, even if I only make the 2nd half. Can't see it happening though :(

So you'll have to wait till Pompey for your fiver :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:48 am

PhatFrog wrote:There's a slim chance of me making it Martin. I'm working. I'm trying to see if I can finish early, even if I only make the 2nd half. Can't see it happening though :(

So you'll have to wait till Pompey for your fiver :lol:

Han I charge very high rates of interest you know :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 am

I'll throw in a pint then ;-)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 am

PhatFrog wrote:I'll throw in a pint then ;-)

there's no bar in the Pompey away end I dont think , you dont have to but I never ever refuse a pint ;)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 am

davids wrote:I sometimes feel if we got promoted there would be a sustained media campaign to prevent us from being allowed into the Premier League!

You wouldn't be far off the mark there davids :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:53 am

PhatFrog wrote:Iv said this on a previous post, but Sky are going to be pissed at us for a while. On Monday DJ told SSN he had had no contact with Man City at all over Bellamy. And Monday night, SSN said Bellers was travelling back to Manchester for training on the next day. Sky were made to look like complete mugs by us. This will go on for months to come.

One thing all these media outlets forget when arguing its not fair, is that Man City own Bellamys contract. They paid a lot of money to own the contract and therefore they can do whatever the hell they want to do with it. They can rip it up, keep Bellamy in the reserves, or loan him to a club nd pay his wages.

Its Man City's perogative how they choose to use Bellamys contract. So for the media to say its wrong is utter bullshit. According to the rules, there's nothing wrong.

Why arnt they moaning about Palace cheating last season by going into admin, writing off most of their debts and now signing players for a fee!

Top post Hannah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 am

davids wrote:I have had more than enough of the constant sniping, negativity and borderline racism that I have been hearing these last couple of days from the media relating to the Bellamy transfer.

Totally agree with you marte, seriously do,