Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

E-mailing a complaint to the football league

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm

What is the exact e-mail address to send a complaint to the fooball league? I tried to send one, but I got this message:

The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

I sent it to enquires@football-league.co.uk

? Is that wrong?

Re: E-mailing a complaint to the football league

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Dafydd wrote:What is the exact e-mail address to send a complaint to the fooball league? I tried to send one, but I got this message:

The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

? Is that wrong?

www.cocksuckers.com, thats it I think!! :D

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Try
fl@football-league.co.uk

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Dafydd wrote:What is the exact e-mail address to send a complaint to the fooball league? I tried to send one, but I got this message:

? Is that wrong?

Let us know what you say in your email Dafydd.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Title: RE: Hold-up regarding the registration of Craig Bellamy to Cardiff City FC

Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this complaint in the hopes that the Football League as a whole can see that holding up the registration of Craig Bellamy to Cardiff City FC is just making yourselves look bad.

I would like to demand a reason as to why there is such a hold up of Craig Bellamy being registered. We are breaking no rules by this signing - You have the rule books - Please, I urge you, read it once in a while.

If this is regarding being able to manage a stable wages/bills ratio - Why have you not called us up on this before. You've had ample opportunities, considering during this transfer window we have signed Koumas, Olofinjana, Heaton and Drinkwater.

You only choose to attack the club when it is a signing that you KNOW will provide a big stepping stone in us reaching the Premier League. To me, I see this as a pure act of discrimination. Nobody acted this way when David James signed for Bristol City. Yet when Craig Bellamy (who, might I add, was BORN and BRED in Cardiff) joins his hometown club, there is uproar.

John Boyle has already been told he is being paid within 7 days, and is purely trying to get his 5 minutes of fame riding on someone else's good fortune. If you are that concerned about us paying Motherwell FC, may I advise asking John how his businesses are running (those that haven't gone bust?)!

To finish, I think it is just an act of discrimination and even racism that you are investigating the transfer of a hugely talented player to Cardiff City FC.

Regards,

Dafydd.

A concerned Cardiff City Fan.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:53 am

Normally I enjoy reading your posts, but that's almost as pathetic as the jacks letter protesting against us!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 am

I agree quite pathetic, you really think there going to care what you say? I dont