Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Sky 2 now, theres a live stream also

Re: Talksport on about us again

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Fuckthe lot of them :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm

The Cobra wrote:Sky 2 now, theres a live stream also

i seriously cant cope listening to these wankers again!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 am

Blame Peter ridsdale...........

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:55 am

Merlin wrote:Blame Peter ridsdale...........

TG will sort it out ! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 am

amazing how suddenly the english fa give a damn about a scottish football club that a welsh team owe money to.
i note they kept quiet over the fact that a scottish team knicked a welsh teams international player who played in the english leauge.
Yes morally we owe motherwell the money but dont celtic morally owe us compensation for the time and effort that cardiff city put into joe's career to date.
why dosent mr clarke ring celtic up and say the english fa are a a bit dismayed at the way your treating cardiff over ledley so how about a compromise where you pay 175k to motherwell on behalf of cardiff and everybodys happy.

on another topic i tried several times to get on talk shite to speak about the debt situation and to explain the amount of money the malaysians have put into the club in four months and how they have promised to pay all creditors in full as oppossed to the likes of palace who are out of administration buying players for 250k from ipswich, in current negotiations with edgar davids all after paying their creditors 1.9 pence in the pound