Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ledley "fee"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 am

I know we're not getting much in the way of compensation(the same as City had to pay for Rossco )for his move to Celtic but any news on how much are we getting and when we are going to get it?

Re: Ledley "fee"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:41 am

i understand we get nothing he signed for them outside of last seasons dates if hed signed 3/4 weeks earlyer we would of been entitled to 60k x 12 approx something to do with his age nnd how many years hed been with us but all down to his age and when his final season ended with us therefore we get nothing

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 am

troobloo3339 wrote:i understand we get nothing he signed for them outside of last seasons dates if hed signed 3/4 weeks earlyer we would of been entitled to 60k x 12 approx something to do with his age nnd how many years hed been with us but all down to his age and when his final season ended with us therefore we get nothing

Thanks for explaining mate. And thankyou Joe :roll:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 am

Pricey wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:i understand we get nothing he signed for them outside of last seasons dates if hed signed 3/4 weeks earlyer we would of been entitled to 60k x 12 approx something to do with his age nnd how many years hed been with us but all down to his age and when his final season ended with us therefore we get nothing

Thanks for explaining mate. And thankyou Joe :roll:

yep the less Celtic pay City the more Ledley and his agent got !