Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

and they call us cheats

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 24,00.html

Kevin-Prince Boateng has joined Genoa from Portsmouth, although he is set to go straight out on loan to AC Milan.

So they buy a player, then send him on loan to milan to make a few quid..... and we are called cheats......very wrong.

Re: and they call us cheats

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 am

I hate Kevin Prince Boateng so I'm glad no supporter in this country, of whatever club, is funding that prick's wages

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I hate Kevin Prince Boateng so I'm glad no supporter in this country, of whatever club, is funding that prick's wages

But they buy him, no intentions of every playing him, cart him off to one of the bigggest clubs in the world in order to then hope they buy him for a profit.

Surely that aint fair????

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I hate Kevin Prince Boateng so I'm glad no supporter in this country, of whatever club, is funding that prick's wages

But they buy him, no intentions of every playing him, cart him off to one of the bigggest clubs in the world in order to then hope they buy him for a profit.

Double fuckin standards!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

They play in a totally different country under a different FA so who is really worried? Let them do what they want. They haven't moaned about us, so lets not moan about them

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Double fuckin standards!

Why?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 am

Double fuckin standards![/quote]
Why?[/quote]

I actually replied to the wrong post. I am trying to be sly reading this board and posting at work without getting a bollocking. Apologies

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:53 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

They play in a totally different country under a different FA so who is really worried? Let them do what they want. They haven't moaned about us, so lets not moan about them

Dont get me wrong, I aint having a pop at genoa, but its starting to piss me off how clubs are allowed to have an opinion on something that basically has nothiong to do with them, QPR has had about 15 managers in 2 years and they have the bloody cheek to talk negativly about us.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am

QPR and everyone else pay their PAYE. I think any club can have an opinion except the ones in administration. Personally, I don't read their comments, let them say what they want. It will make us stronger and we all know they're worried. They wweren't asking Newcastle to play in a smaller ground last season to wipe out that advantage and clubs aren't nmoaning that they can't spend their parachute payments wisely, so f**k them all