Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tony Pulis on SSN

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:08 am

Well said, that's one person who respects Bellamy's choice of coming home!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tony Pulis on SSN

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 am

I think deep down, most people think the same, they just can't get there heads around the fact that it's with US. Jelousy, pure & simple!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 am

Pompey and Palace finances should be investigated I think ? Sour grapes coz Bellamy is here .

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 am

Allthegoodnamesaregone wrote:Well said, that's one person who respects Bellamy's choice of coming home!!

What did he say?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Allthegoodnamesaregone wrote:Well said, that's one person who respects Bellamy's choice of coming home!!

What did he say?

basically he was on there discussing his transfer and possible signing, the reporter couldn't wait to question him on the suprise of Bellamy going down to the Championship as he was a target of Stoke's the reporter says to Pulis!!! (apparently) :D

Basically Pulis says that Bellers is a family man and very patrioitc welshman, there was something else but can't remember! :roll:

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:01 am

Pulis admitted yesterday that he had enquired about signing Bellamy himself, but had already been told he was going back home! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I think deep down, most people think the same, they just can't get there heads around the fact that it's with US. Jelousy, pure & simple!

Couldn't be more right fella, one hell of a coup was always going to annoy other clubs because they don't share the ambition we have. Fair play to Tony Pulis for coming out and speaking so honestly, I think alot of people respect Bellamy for his choice even if they won't admit it. I also think people are suprised because of his disruptive past too.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah he can undertsand it because he's Welsh!! Future Wales manager he will be I reckon.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Tony Pulis, & Roberto Martinez, have gone well up in my estimations. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:19 pm

fair play to john hartson he's said he understands bellamy coming to cardiff. he wasnt bitter like half of these cunts..