Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

***UNDER INVESTIGATION***

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 am

Our very Own Gethin Jenkins is under investigation for coruption not just for the Bellamy deal, but also for his days when involved in Newport Rugby aswell. The Media is now looking in to this and it will all be made public soon. Lets hope we havent got another Riddler on our hands.

Re: ***UNDER INVESTIGATION***

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:36 am

Link please?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:36 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:Our very Own Gethin Jenkins is under investigation for coruption not just for the Bellamy deal, but also for his days when involved in Newport Rugby aswell. The Media is now looking in to this and it will all be made public soon. Lets hope we havent got another Riddler on our hands.

hmmmm, cant just make that statement, where??? full of shit.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 am

Maybe yous should hang on before slating someones view or you're gonna have loads of people making public apploagies like with the carl situ.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Link please?

I have no link to this has it havent been made public yet. But just like the Cal sitution it will all come true.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 am

whats corrupt about the bellamy deal???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:whats corrupt about the bellamy deal???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I cant see nothing wrong with the Bellamy deal but the FA are looking at it due to complaints from other clubs.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:
dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:whats corrupt about the bellamy deal???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I cant see nothing wrong with the Bellamy deal but the FA are looking at it due to complaints from other clubs.

so what's Jenkins got to do solely with the Bellamy deal then when TG has stated signing him was a team effort ? :ayatollah: