Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The league

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am

can anyone tell me what his happening this morning about the league getting involved about how we are going to pay bellamy's wages ? and will he be able to play on saturday ? sorry if this had been posted before but i have not come across it thanks

BLUEBIRDS

Re: The league

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 am

just waiting , doing my head in. they mite not say then he ends up in line up on sat haha

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 am

The silence is defening at the moment. :?: :?: :?:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:03 am

bluebirds23 wrote:just waiting , doing my head in. they mite not say then he ends up in line up on sat haha

might not butt they keep going about how are we able to pay his wages if they registered we would not have to worry because the ticket prices will pay them

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am

zakccfc wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:just waiting , doing my head in. they mite not say then he ends up in line up on sat haha

might not butt they keep going about how are we able to pay his wages if they registered we would not have to worry because the ticket prices will pay them

exaclty !!! if they got problem with it then check every loan this season from every club i say . can't change it now been like this for bloody years.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
zakccfc wrote:

exaclty !!! if they got problem with it then check every loan this season from every club i say . can't change it now been like this for bloody years.

the other thing that does really annoy me is that bristol get David James who is ENLGNADS number 1 nothing is said we get Bellamy the WELSH captain and thats unfair :x

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

the other thing that does really annoy me is that bristol get David James who is ENLGNADS number 1 nothing is said we get Bellamy the WELSH captain and thats unfair :x[/quote]

yea exactly, what would happen if Bristol got Bellamy then? wonder what they would say then. as u say profit this week on shirts seats and season tickets is unreal, hopefully we can pay motherwell off with it and bit of Bellamy wages???

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 am

I dont think the motherwell money will be a problem to be honest butt why is it something good happens to cardiff the media always got to find something bad about it :evil:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 am

zakccfc wrote:I dont think the motherwell money will be a problem to be honest butt why is it something good happens to cardiff the media always got to find something bad about it :evil:

cuz welsh football are on the up and english football is on the down.......... enough said

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 am

zakccfc wrote:
the other thing that does really annoy me is that bristol get David James who is ENLGNADS number 1 nothing is said we get Bellamy the WELSH captain and thats unfair :x

Had the Wurzels had massive debts and court appearances, just come out of a transfer embargo at the time?

There's your answer.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 am

nerd wrote:
zakccfc wrote:

Had the Wurzels had massive debts and court appearances, just come out of a transfer embargo at the time?

There's your answer.

butt he have proved we got the money to keep the club going other wise we would still be going to court wouldnt we ?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 am

surely, sorting out the debts off the field and insuring our success on the field go hand in hand?.