Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY------------

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

Ive been away and missed all the fuss about City being investigated. Just one simple question, is Bellamy eligible to play for us or not..................

Re: BELLAMY------------

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Ive been away and missed all the fuss about City being investigated. Just one simple question, is Bellamy eligible to play for us or not..................

not until the FL give clearance no , but I cant see why they shouldnt tbh ? :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

Its ridiculous, I read that it was an unfair advantage for us to sign a player of his calibre and that MCFC paying his wage. Well surely Craig was available to ALL but he chose to come to us so how is it unfair.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Its ridiculous, I read that it was an unfair advantage for us to sign a player of his calibre and that MCFC paying his wage. Well surely Craig was available to ALL but he chose to come to us so how is it unfair.

its bollox Rich as most parent clubs of loan players pay something for wages , this has been blown up out of all proportions by the jealous English press and the English football league ............. all they can do is " delay " the registration if they dont want him to play . This will make them look silly in the end :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

Ive checked loan regulations and we have done everything by the book, I checked EFL & The FA site and found nothing that we are under any investigation.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Ive checked loan regulations and we have done everything by the book, I checked EFL & The FA site and found nothing that we are under any investigation.

exactly , nothing is wrong .

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 am

["Vintage 63"]["RichardBluebird"]Ive checked loan regulations and we have done everything by the book, I checked EFL & The FA site and found nothing that we are under any investigation

exactly , nothing is wrong .[/quote]

martyn

we had to prove to man city over the weekend that we were able to fund this deal before they would agree to craig coming.
we have satisfied them and as far as im concerned thats it.
our contract is with man city not the football league
why no furore the last week with koumas and oli both premiership loans.
lets see the football leagues attitude if palace sign edgar davids over the next few days.
screw their creditors for 1.9 pence in the pound and the spend 250k bringing in garvan from ipswich.
double standards dont even begin to cover it

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am

I agree 100% so why are Cardiff once again singled out ? Man City have played a blinder here and I am totally gratefull to them and TG and Co for sorting it all out :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 pm

We should play the racial card............. "IS IT COZ WE WELSH"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Ive checked loan regulations and we have done everything by the book, I checked EFL & The FA site and found nothing that we are under any investigation.

exactly , nothing is wrong .

part from us being welsh lol they dont like that fact a welsh team will be in the premiership soon! :ayatollah: