Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

rob hulse? yes please!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:50 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... 58253.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: rob hulse? yes please!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 am

Bloody hell ...transfer rumours coming out of our ears!!LOVING IT! :ayatollah: :lol: :old: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

just dont tell skysports news and the motherwell chairman :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

oh yes i love to see him city shirt. give jay something to think about and make him think twice on throwing his toys out of the pram haha :)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Do we really need another striker? Before Bellamy signed I would have said yes to Hulse, but there is just no need.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Do we really need another striker? Before Bellamy signed I would have said yes to Hulse, but there is just no need.

yes there is, we still have no back up for jay :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm

also say close to signing danny ward plays wide whos goingto leave us first

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm

CCFC 1927 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Do we really need another striker? Before Bellamy signed I would have said yes to Hulse, but there is just no need.

We don't need too, Marshall passes too Bellamy, Bellamy runs through all, bang 10-0 :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
CCFC 1927 wrote:

We don't need too, Marshall passes too Bellamy, Bellamy runs through all, bang 10-0 :ayatollah:

i like your style :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm

lol if this is true its going to be an enjoyable season!
i can still see us only winning 16-4 on saturday due to hudson getting bored
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Fair play, great striker at this level. But at the end of the day none of our centre halfs are good enough for the Prem e.g Hudson, Gerrard and Gypes. Thats where we need to be looking to strengthen, look at Scott Danns, Liam Ridgewell and even our own Roger Johnson, all basic players but have now turned in into Premier players. I really cant see Hudson or Gerrard cutting it, even if Hudson did do it before.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:43 pm

We defo need back up for Jay or even if Hulse signed I would put him ahead of Jay.

We have 3 similar players in Bellamy, Chopra and McCormack. Do not require all 3.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Bellamy,Chopra and Mccormack similar players.........nice one LOL

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:26 pm

maccydee wrote:

We defo need back up for Jay or even if Hulse signed I would put him ahead of Jay.

We have 3 similar players in Bellamy, Chopra and McCormack. Do not require all 3.

"Put him ahead of Jay :o, "Me no think so man"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:35 pm

i heard jo and benjani are available get bellers to give them a call :lol: give the rest of the championship something to cry about!!! lmao :lol: :lol:
but if not lol id be happy with robo :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Anymore loans would have to be short term...

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Merlin wrote:Anymore loans would have to be short term...

Why?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

since 64 wrote:Bellamy,Chopra and Mccormack similar players.........nice one LOL

They are similar types of players. Small playing off a big man ideally. Obviously not in the same class of player.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 pm

The Douce wrote:
Merlin wrote:Anymore loans would have to be short term...

Why?

Because we already have 4 season long loans in Drinkwater, Olifinjana, Koumas & Bellamy - think thats the max.

some one may be able to confirm that

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 pm

ah right i see

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually I thought it was 5 long term but only can play 4 loans at a time

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm

I saw this mentioned earlier in the week, isn't Hulse injured.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Igovernor wrote:Actually I thought it was 5 long term but only can play 4 loans at a time

Yip, at this rate our first song to our own team on Saturday will be "Who the fecking hell are you?" :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 pm

maccydee wrote:
since 64 wrote:Bellamy,Chopra and Mccormack similar players.........nice one LOL

They are similar types of players. Small playing off a big man ideally. Obviously not in the same class of player.

Nah!!

McCormack is similar to Bellamy, in that he's naturally a wide player who cuts inside

Chopra is nothing like that. The only reason he ever floats out wide is to lose his marker.

McCormack is on his way out, or we wouldnt be looking to get Danny Ward in!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I don't rate Hulse :old:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Hulse is much better than Stead, so if we have to get rid of McCormack then Hulse is a better player to take

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

I think its important to have a player like Jay and Hulse in this league.
Now we have Koumas and Bellamy maybe we could play with two upfront and those two providing but its risky. Id still like to see back up to Jay and Hulse is ideal.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 pm

shit,,, sam was right we are bigger than barcelona :lol: :lol: