Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drinkwater

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Just moved in about 3 doors down from me on the Old Rhydlafar Hospital Estate just off Llantrisant road.

Only 20 and living in 4 bedroom house by himself fair play, by the way he hasn't gone to training at all day his car been there all day. They don't have bloody days off in the week do they?

Re: Drinkwater

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Is his car flash?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 pm

He is a footballer living alone?! That worries me, no girlfriend? No prostitutes?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

09 plate Range Rover, to be honest i think they have located him up here to keep him away from town as much as they can but then it is also close to the vale for training so its probably ideal for him.

Nope just him at the moment Billy have not seen anyone apart from him go in an out of there

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Bloody hell you are one of those curtain twitchers aren't you :lol: thats scary sitting by your window seeing who comes who goes. When you see someone you dont reconise its "thats strange i wonder who that is is she a prossy" :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell you are one of those curtain twitchers aren't you :lol: thats scary sitting by your window seeing who comes who goes. When you see someone you dont reconise its "thats strange i wonder who that is is she a prossy" :lol: :lol:

maybe a dealer? :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Casual wrote:Just moved in about 3 doors down from me on the Old Rhydlafar Hospital Estate just off Llantrisant road.

Only 20 and living in 4 bedroom house by himself fair play, by the way he hasn't gone to training at all day his car been there all day. They don't have bloody days off in the week do they?

CAN WE HAVE FULL ADDRESS DETAILS PLEASE!!??

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Casual wrote:Just moved in about 3 doors down from me on the Old Rhydlafar Hospital Estate just off Llantrisant road.

CAN WE HAVE FULL ADDRESS DETAILS PLEASE!!??

Stalker in the making by here :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:03 pm

no wonder he hasnt left his house! hes gunna be moving in a week by the sounds on it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: