Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Riggott

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Any news on Chris Riggott? :)

Re: Chris Riggott

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:34 pm

I wonder if DJ is waiting to see if Celtic will swap Loovens for Ross.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:04 pm

could be waiting on celtic. i still cant believe the side we got! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 pm

dont need more defenders we are the championship galactico's get hulse in and go for a 2 - 3 - 5 formation

blake and gerrard, oli whitts and burke, bellers chops jay, hulse and ross, then last 20 minutes to be fair swap it around by defending our lead with noughts, matthews and drinkwater

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 pm

welsh_wallace wrote:dont need more defenders we are the championship galactico's get hulse in and go for a 2 - 3 - 5 formation

blake and gerrard, oli whitts and burke, bellers chops jay, hulse and ross, then last 20 minutes to be fair swap it around by defending our lead with noughts, matthews and drinkwater

What about koumas mate? :)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Chris Riggott has been training with the rest of the squad today. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
welsh_wallace wrote:dont need more defenders we are the championship galactico's get hulse in and go for a 2 - 3 - 5 formation

What about koumas mate? :)

f**k, drop whitts or burke and bench them, need some attacking cover i suppose. cant believe i forgot koumas.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:Chris Riggott has been training with the rest of the squad today. :ayatollah:

happy days :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:Chris Riggott has been training with the rest of the squad today. :ayatollah:

f**k me Carl, if it was left to Dave Jones we'd never know who we'd signed until
they appeared in the programme on a Saturday :lol:

Perhaps Riggott training today is part of his medical, there may be a few concerns.

If he comes on board too, strikers who find themselves surplus to requirements
elsewhere will f*cking walk to Cardiff for an interview.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm

taffyapple wrote:

f**k me Carl, if it was left to Dave Jones we'd never know who we'd signed until
they appeared in the programme on a Saturday :lol:

Perhaps Riggott training today is part of his medical, there may be a few concerns.

If he comes on board too, strikers who find themselves surplus to requirements
elsewhere will f*cking walk to Cardiff for an interview.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

good news, thanks carl :ayatollah:

Riggott is a class player who has had a few injury problem, but would fit in well with the other ex-premier league players.

Any signing details? Have we made any sort of offer? :D