Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That Boyle bloke

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Would'nt it be better if we pay the money directly to the ex Motherwell players that Boyle shafted when they went bust? Save him the trouble of paying some of the millions he owes.I'm sure he'd like that. :roll:

Re: That Boyle bloke

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Pricey wrote:Would'nt it be better if we pay the money directly to the ex Motherwell players that Boyle shafted when they went bust? Save him the trouble of paying some of the millions he owes.I'm sure he'd like that. :roll:

One of his ex players suggested that in the Scottish Sun today. He's till owed £98k after his 3 year contract was ripped up less than a season into it.

After all, he is a mon of morals...... :roll:

It gets worse though... one Motherwell fan said he's going to start following Swansea, oh how it hurt :P

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

PtB wrote:
Pricey wrote:Would'nt it be better if we pay the money directly to the ex Motherwell players that Boyle shafted when they went bust? Save him the trouble of paying some of the millions he owes.I'm sure he'd like that. :roll:

One of his ex players suggested that in the Scottish Sun today. He's till owed £98k after his 3 year contract was ripped up less than a season into it.

It gets worse though... one Motherwell fan said he's going to start following Swansea, oh how it hurt :P

Motherwell is a f*cking shithole-the swansea of scotland (along with dundee, coatbridge, cumbernauld, grangemouth etc)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
PtB wrote:

Motherwell is a f*cking shithole-the swansea of scotland (along with dundee, coatbridge, cumbernauld, grangemouth etc)

I'll second that, but they love beating Airdire which I find hard to grudge!

Boyle is a bumboyhtough :lol: