Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANKYOU SKY SPORTS

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Our clever manipulation of the media has worked a treat. :lol:

HOOK LINE AND SINKER THANKS FOR THE AIRTIME! :ayatollah:

Re: THANKYOU SKY SPORTS

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh and thanks for the oppology for being right up your own arses you wankers! :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 pm

they seriously had it in for us didnt they!!! talk about jumping on the bandwagon!!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 pm

i could never understand why sky were pressing for how much city paid,,,, dj should have said to the reporter, how much are you on a week then, sky is a sports channel, not an accountancy channel, none of there buisness

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Yeah they made out they wouldnt say because it was Bellamy, DJ would have said the same about if asked about Heaton.

I think SSN were embarrassed at the fact everyone in South Wales knew he was coming and they didnt have a clue, back for training with Man CIty :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

brewer918 wrote:they seriously had it in for us didnt they!!! talk about jumping on the bandwagon!!!

seemed that way didnt it. :evil:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

I seriously think its a bit of clever work by somebody within the club. creating an image or argument that favours our own interests!

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Clark Spy wrote:I seriously think its a bit of clever work by somebody within the club. creating an image or argument that favours our own interests!

It has only raised the profile of the club once again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are on everyone's lips. :D :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Clark Spy wrote:I seriously think its a bit of clever work by somebody within the club. creating an image or argument that favours our own interests!

I hope she's taken her teeth out Steve? :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 pm

This whole thing was executed perfectly.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Karl wrote:This whole thing was executed perfectly.

i wonder whos master stroke this was then the egg chaser "gethin" perhaps!!, think he seems to have done alright to be honest to the guy!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Clark Spy wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

I hope she's taken her teeth out Steve? :lol:

Lol.... You up for the game Sat Matt or you working?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah they made out they wouldnt say because it was Bellamy, DJ would have said the same about if asked about Heaton.

I think SSN were embarrassed at the fact everyone in South Wales knew he was coming and they didnt have a clue, back for training with Man CIty :lol:

I was watching the morning we signed bellars (around 6am) and they said that he was going back to manchester to train and he will NOT be signing for us,... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: