Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

More facing police investigation re Chelsea

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Fans are being called in to Cardiff police station on September 7 and 8th...please do not attend without legal assistance...if you need any help getting legal help contact me and I will connect you up with the FSF lawyers...by the way I don't condone violence or hooliganism but believe all fans are entitled to the correct legal help.

Re: More facing police investigation re Chelsea

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Nice 1 Corky

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm

well said corky :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:14 pm

do you know how many Corky?

there seems to be a hell of a lot now.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 am

Is this for the same incident or have they got more evidence from another part of the area????

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 am

My mate got a txt yesterday from the ob,he's gotta go to the police station sept 7. They got loads of different footage & not just the one that everyone saw on here. He's been told it's a violent dissorder charge ,he's pleading NOT GUILTY

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 am

corky wrote:Fans are being called in to Cardiff police station on September 7 and 8th...please do not attend without legal assistance...if you need any help getting legal help contact me and I will connect you up with the FSF lawyers...by the way I don't condone violence or hooliganism but believe all fans are entitled to the correct legal help.

Respect to wayne palmer Who phoned me instead of Met calling to my family home - but I know its Marrio who has the grudge i now also been asked to surrender 8th September - Total nightmare as it drags on for months and i know ive done nothing and my kids will be the ones who will suffer again thanks to Marrio

yes you marrio reading this ----you are a first class two faced tosser stay away from me i have had enough of your grudges now you need to grow up and realise people have lives and familys

i also will be making offical complaint against you after your speeches up in preston and what you said to lads on this site to their faces who will all come to court and make full statements against you ......

you just wont learn im not involved in anything other than watching my team and thats been for years ! :ayatollah:

Corky phone me please sent you mail FB

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am

he's a grad a ........

his time will come :lol:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 am

mallo wrote:
corky wrote:Fans are being called in to Cardiff police station on September 7 and 8th...please do not attend without legal assistance...if you need any help getting legal help contact me and I will connect you up with the FSF lawyers...by the way I don't condone violence or hooliganism but believe all fans are entitled to the correct legal help.

Respect to wayne palmer Who phoned me instead of Met calling to my family home - but I know its Marrio who has the grudge i now also been asked to surrender 8th September - Total nightmare as it drags on for months and i know ive done nothing and my kids will be the ones who will suffer again thanks to Marrio

yes you marrio reading this ----you are a first class two faced tosser stay away from me i have had enough of your grudges now you need to grow up and realise people have lives and familys

i also will be making offical complaint against you after your speeches up in preston and what you said to lads on this site to their faces who will all come to court and make full statements against you ......

you just wont learn im not involved in anything other than watching my team and thats been for years ! :ayatollah:

f*cking hell again! Good luck Mallo :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 am

mallo wrote:

ive had the police statments back this week and it says that i was seen on cctv shaking a trafic light, ive seen all the footage and it doesnt show me doing that ,the person doing it had white trainers on ,i always wear black, the police are mugs and are corrupt, im fighting mine all the way standing is a street singing doesnt make you a hooligan!

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 am

the way things are going people are going to get nicked just for standing in the wrong place or indeed breathing in an incorrect manner , shaking a traffic light is a haenus offence and people have been shot for less . Shame on u Wez :lol:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 am

wez 1927 wrote:
mallo wrote:

ive had the police statments back this week and it says that i was seen on cctv shaking a trafic light, ive seen all the footage and it doesnt show me doing that ,the person doing it had white trainers on ,i always wear black, the police are mugs and are corrupt, im fighting mine all the way standing is a street singing doesnt make you a hooligan!

Theres a button on the traffic light if you need to cross the road. :lol: .

All the best to everyone who has been called in. Good Luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 am

Good Luck Mallo, You were with your Dad that day, not with any lads at all, All the dvd's Ive seen your not on Any off them.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Good luck to everybody who has been asked to go.

Innocent or not good luck. :ayatollah:

Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm

21 are back in court on the 21st sept in london round 2