Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

promotion

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

dont want to jump the gun here but after all of England & Swansea jumping on this band wagon about us signing bellamy!!!

I really believe if we do get promoted I think it will seriously kick off again and there will be another big issue and they will be saying we cheated!!! I say bring it on!!!!
what are your thoughts guys!!

Re: promotion

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

whats the odds on the fa cup and league cup? lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm

bluebirdbrana wrote:whats the odds on the fa cup and league cup? lol :lol: :ayatollah:

great stuff!!! ;) but if that happend there wouldbe a mass protest againts us!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm

tbh they would protest about us for anything make sure we are on are best behaviour at swansea millwall and leeds because we all know where gunna have it in the neck! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

How can we be accused of cheating? Craig WANTED to come to us, Cardiff City. And his club, Manchester City, were happy to oblige. I can't see where cheating comes into it.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 pm

f**k ['em

As we all know bigger teams in the prem are in Loads more debt than we are and no one says sod all when they spend £30-£40 million on transfers - we have a player whos left out of 25man squad - who wants to come home and play for us and the whole world is against us!!

u r rght tho - when we get promoted this season (and i say when - cos we cant settle for less not with the squad we have) everyone will say we cheated bring a player of bellamys calibre to a team like us is wrong, (cant c how myself)

ive seen in the news/papers and read posts bout the FL intervening and its wrong and completely bang out of order! they havent intervened to the likes of pompey etc,

all we can do is shrug it off, - we havent done jack shit wrong!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:How can we be accused of cheating? Craig WANTED to come to us, Cardiff City. And his club, Manchester City, were happy to oblige. I can't see where cheating comes into it.

its just the shit the jacks & other boards have been saying, we are cheaters & its not fair!!! pure envy!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

craig1927 wrote:f**k ['em

As we all know bigger teams in the prem are in Loads more debt than we are and no one says sod all when they spend £30-£40 million on transfers - we have a player whos left out of 25man squad - who wants to come home and play for us and the whole world is against us!!

u r rght tho - when we get promoted this season (and i say when - cos we cant settle for less not with the squad we have) everyone will say we cheated bring a player of bellamys calibre to a team like us is wrong, (cant c how myself)

ive seen in the news/papers and read posts bout the FL intervening and its wrong and completely bang out of order! they havent intervened to the likes of pompey etc,

all we can do is shrug it off, - we havent done jack shit wrong!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they all know the truth about all these other clubs, but I think it was just an opportunity to have a dig at a welsh club and single us out!! the league and the other clubs are obviously quaking in their boots that a welsh club will (not if) get into the prem!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 pm

brewer918 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:How can we be accused of cheating? Craig WANTED to come to us, Cardiff City. And his club, Manchester City, were happy to oblige. I can't see where cheating comes into it.

its just the shit the jacks & other boards have been saying, we are cheaters & its not fair!!! pure envy!!

I know mate, they just can't accept the fact that one of the best Premier league players in the country has choosen to play for us. Great, in it! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:54 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

I know mate, they just can't accept the fact that one of the best Premier league players in the country has choosen to play for us. Great, in it! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

these are great times to be a bluebird, that old cliche "the rollercoaster ride of being a city fan" comes to mind!! but at the moment its happy days!! :ayatollah: