Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG Said For Us To Think POSITIVELY.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:14 pm

These are a few emails i have recieved from Tg over the last few months, he said for us to be patient and to think POSITIVELY, at that time i did not think we would end up with Koumas and Bellamy, but fair play to them they have delivered on and off the field.

Our finances are slowly being sorted and even the tax bill will be paid on time this month which is an added bonus.

So we have been patient the Malaysians have delivered so on Saturday lets not only set our eyes on Bellamy lets not forget who helped in us achieving this fantastic signing, lets also show the Malaysians our appreciation to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hi.
As you can appreciate the club will not and cannot be run publicly as that had nearly caused the near downfall of the club previously.
All I will say is the new management would have addressed the issues.
Think positively!
Regards. Tg

Cheers!
Let's focus on keeping external factors which can harm the club in check like some very unfair press articles.
I can't believe why some tabloids do what they do intent on damaging the club.
Take care and keep in touch!
Tg

Hi,
As you can imagine we are wading thru 5years of a previous management and its only when you get in that you can see what's ahead.
As you know we came in to assist when the club most needed just to survive. And we were at wembley!
So hope you understand that it is stil a bumpy ride and we could do with all the support we can get in our endeavour.
Best wishes. Tg

We have always put forward financial discipline. We have plans and this must be on the basis of being realistic.
But we will do our best and we need the support of fans on a realistic platform. Only then can we build a solid club.
There is no shortcut and in any worthy cause.
The only promise I can make is we will do our best. The whole company.! Tg

Hi.
Fans should always support their club which you have all known for many years and decades!
Just imagine ourselves who have had relatively little history with the club but we came through to help the club at its tightest moments!

So please show your support by coming and cheering your club and give it your best and break out from the gloom put out there by those who have no wish to see this club go forward.
All the fans can be part of this positive news!
Best regards. Tg

Re: TG Said For Us To Think POSITIVELY.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm

tg, vincent, do the :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

You have to say they have seriously stuck by us, after the wembley playoff final, it would have been easy for them to just jump on that plane and forget about cardiff forever!! But I really have full faith in them now & believe they are in it for the long haul! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are in it for the long run :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

OOOOOOOH! I LUVS POSITIVITY I DUZZZZ!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:OOOOOOOH! I LUVS POSITIVITY I DUZZZZ!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

These are top top people be thankfull we have them here. We are going places. Rome was not built in a day and neither will Cardiff City but solid foundations are being laid by the Malaysians and in years to come we will remember these days as defining moments in our clubs history. Onwards and upwards - no more looking down.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Do you think any of the Malaysian contingent will be there on sat?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:41 pm

brewer918 wrote:You have to say they have seriously stuck by us, after the wembley playoff final, it would have been easy for them to just jump on that plane and forget about cardiff forever!! But I really have full faith in them now & believe they are in it for the long haul! :ayatollah:

I would agree with this fully. They have my faith and full backing. :ayatollah: Gethin Jenkins as going up in my estimation as well.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Do you think any of the Malaysian contingent will be there on sat?

TG for defo!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Loving the posituve vibes coming out of the club at the moment and even more so the fact we are becoming a hate figure for just about every other club in the FL!! Everyone do the Ayatollah!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Do you think any of the Malaysian contingent will be there on sat?

TG for defo!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's gonna be buzzing when he sees his new investments and the ccs rocking on sat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 pm

can you imagine these guys with us in the Prem League ? Its frightening and the Malaysian door is very much open for huge huge investment and sponsorship , Bellamy should be a high profile player over there too I imagine :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 am

tg said to be positive and believe me since we signed koumas and bellamy i've got positivity coming out of my ears :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: big big thank you to tg and vincent tan :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 am

i remeber at the EGM myself and annis were both pleasantly suprised with how beleavble and positive he was.
he said he didnt want to got throught the stress off play offs, and they would be doing there upmost to gain automatic promotion.
certainly pulling out all the stops :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 am

milly44 wrote:i remeber at the EGM myself and annis were both pleasantly suprised with how beleavble and positive he was.
he said he didnt want to got throught the stress off play offs, and they would be doing there upmost to gain automatic promotion.

just to think only a few weeks ago many ppl on this Forum were moaning how TG wasnt spending money and even questioning if VT was leaving , how times and opinions change ? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
milly44 wrote:i remeber at the EGM myself and annis were both pleasantly suprised with how beleavble and positive he was.

just to think only a few weeks ago many ppl on this Forum were moaning how TG wasnt spending money and even questioning if VT was leaving , how times and opinions change ? :ayatollah:

i myself was doubting a few weeks back :oops: