Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fans of other clubs

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Do my head in slagging us off left right and center, some tool on the tractergirls site posted Ridsdales at it again with our new signings! Felt like signing in to put him right that Mr Riddler is history, and the new boys are clearing up the mess he made again.Also they were in admin in 2002, paying crediters around 15p in the £, and the twats have a go at us! :oops:

Re: Fans of other clubs

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 pm

The Cobra wrote:Do my head in slagging us off left right and center, some tool on the tractergirls site posted Ridsdales at it again with our new signings! Felt like signing in to put him right that Mr Riddler is history, and the new boys are clearing up the mess he made again.Also they were in admin in 2002, paying crediters around 15p in the £, and the twats have a go at us! :oops:

They have no idea what is going on in our club and are just 100% jealous as fook. Bet they'll all turn up to watch our Galacticos play mind you..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:21 pm

The Cobra wrote:Do my head in slagging us off left right and center, some tool on the tractergirls site posted Ridsdales at it again with our new signings! Felt like signing in to put him right that Mr Riddler is history, and the new boys are clearing up the mess he made again.Also they were in admin in 2002, paying crediters around 15p in the £, and the twats have a go at us! :oops:

Teams [clubs] currently playing in the Championship that have been in administration/CVA;
Portsmouth [twice].
Crystal Palace [twice].
Middlesborough.
Doncaster.
Millwall.
Hull.
QPR.
Leicester City.
Barnsley.
Swansea City.
Derby Co.
Ipswich Town.
leeds Utd.
I'm sure no real supporter of any of the above clubs enjoys being reminded of that fact.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

They have no idea what is going on in our club and are just 100% jealous as fook. Bet they'll all turn up to watch our Galacticos play mind you..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i bet home crowd will go up when they are playing us, put 2to 3 thousand on the home gate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

f**k em they're all a set of bitter bastards