Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mrs Ramsgate Update

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 pm

I have been concerned about the whereabouts of Mrs Ramsgate having not heard from her for over a week. Today I managed too get in contact with Mrs Ramsgate`s husband Harry on his allotment.

He told me that Mrs Ramsgate as unexpectedly given birth to triplets at the Dublin Royal Infirmary both mother and children are doing well.

I have sent the best wishes from everyone here onto Harry and Mrs Ramsgate and their three bonnie babies called OJ, Bellamy and Yvonne.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JBBJ

Re: Mrs Ramsgate Update

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:I have been concerned about the whereabouts of Mrs Ramsgate having not heard from her for over a week. Today I managed too get in contact with Mrs Ramsgate`s husband Harry on his allotment.

He told me that Mrs Ramsgate as unexpectedly given birth to triplets at the Dublin Royal Infirmary both mother and children are doing well.

I have sent the best wishes from everyone here onto Harry and Mrs Ramsgate and their three bonnie babies called OJ, Bellamy and Yvonne.

JBBJ
:lol: :lol: :lol: i was expecting one to be called dai lloyd ramsgate :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
John Bowens brotherj wrote:I have been concerned about the whereabouts of Mrs Ramsgate having not heard from her for over a week. Today I managed too get in contact with Mrs Ramsgate`s husband Harry on his allotment.

JBBJ
:lol: :lol: :lol: i was expecting one to be called dai lloyd ramsgate :lol:

Wheres the old sod too ? Holiday cottage in Wexford I expect. Has he won the lottery and not told us ?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

i think he may be in his chalet in tylorstown...........................skiing

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i think he may be in his chalet in tylorstown...........................skiing

Well this is it Baz, this man is an international playboy who is part of the jetset, Milan, New York, Tylorstown, Beiruit. Money is no object to him.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 am

JBBJ

for a man who barely uttered a word on the bus until the stella started to flow, you dont half make me laugh :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 am

and the thing was................................it was ben's stella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:48 am

atleast is wasnt the gay stella witnessed on numerous dibs outings last season ;)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 am

milly44 wrote:atleast is wasnt the gay stella witnessed on numerous dibs outings last season ;)
:o :o :o :o :o what u talkin' about willis :D

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am

milly44 wrote:

JBBJ

for a man who barely uttered a word on the bus until the stella started to flow, you dont half make me laugh :lol: :lol:

Milly I lead a very conservative and sensible lifestyle, with a strong interset in the local parish church. However a few Stella`s can have a very adverse effect upon me, and I can return to behaviours that are not acceptable to the majority of the general public i.e. football hooliganism, nude modelling, badger baiting, mice tampering and haggis squash.

I make no apologies for these behaviours, having learnt them all off Baz.

Regards

J. Edgar Hoover

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:49 pm

thanks for the concern lads. but i have fully recoverd after the birth of my three handsome sons harry has just taken them down for their swine flu jabs. it was a big supprise for harry having 3 more sons to look after especially after he had the snip two years ago , but he is so rapped up in his chickins and rabbits the silly fool wont even know that thay are my lovers from jamaca (winston) my biggest concern is harry was born and bred in the rhondda valley and as white as a snow flake and winston was born and bred in jamaca and is as black as coal , i think harry will have to now the truth one day but not just yet , that bellamy bloke has a lovely backside on him and is a bit moody just the way i like my men any one have his phone number as i am feeling a bit horny after the birth of the triplets i have not had sex for 8 days know i think it is a record ........must go now harry is at the door with the kids screming open the f-----g door or ill go mad you old slag,,,,,,,,,,,,,, god i hate that man...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

rose jbbj is going to be missing for a few weeks he has tinternet trouble, he just text me

yours lovingly

baz

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:rose jbbj is going to be missing for a few weeks he has tinternet trouble, he just text me......

yours lovingly

baz

................... yes i new he was having money problems after that big tax bill him and his buissnes partner refused to pay i may send him a few pounds over to pay for his internet bill so he can keep giving my good advice on my many problems :lol: