Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can someone from the back of the Canton stand

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

start calling for the other stands to do the Tollah?

This was the norm at Ninian and was started at CCS last season but has "tailed off" for some reason?

BRING IT BACK!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Can someone from the back of the Canton stand

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 pm

aye lets get the whole stadium doing the :ayatollah: together and lets see if we can get all the players and bench to join us :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd love to see Bellamy do it as he slams in a 30 yard volley :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 am

indeed before the stands get sponsored otherwise it could be the Ninian " I cant believe its not butter " Stand do the ayatollah ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 am

Vintage 63 wrote:indeed before the stands get sponsored otherwise it could be the Ninian " I cant believe its not butter " Stand do the ayatollah ! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 am

Uncle Fester wrote:start calling for the other stands to do the Tollah?

This was the norm at Ninian and was started at CCS last season but has "tailed off" for some reason?

BRING IT BACK!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 am

Ali used to tannoy for each stand too before some games at NP and even the gypos in the away section !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: