Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ross McCormack

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Well, it was results day today, so I've been pissed all day. Its been fun.

However, I saw Ross McCormack in town earlier - Got him to do the Ayatollah! I love him :)

AND - We sang ring of fire because it was Karioke night, and got a bottle of champagne for it :D

Been a wicked day! :ayatollah:

Re: Ross McCormack

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Hope all the a level results went your way.

Going to Uni?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:01 pm

bwoodblue wrote:Hope all the a level results went your way.

Going to Uni?

Yes mate I was confirmed back in July because I did a BTEC (Equivilent of A levels, but all coursework no exams). I'm off to Glamorgan in September, so I've got all stuff sorted ready - And had a good day getting absolutely hammered 8-)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Going to Uni?

Yes mate I was confirmed back in July because I did a BTEC (Equivilent of A levels, but all coursework no exams). I'm off to Glamorgan in September, so I've got all stuff sorted ready - And had a good day getting absolutely hammered 8-)

In my last year at glamorgan.

Don't make the same mistake as me and make friends with a Norwich, Plymouth, Wolves and Jack fans. :lol:

My best mates from uni are a Jack and a Wolves fan. Live with them. Football is a sensitive subject seeing as I hate Swansea and Wolves.

Have fun :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 pm

bwoodblue wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Going to Uni?

In my last year at glamorgan.

Don't make the same mistake as me and make friends with a Norwich, Plymouth, Wolves and Jack fans. :lol:

My best mates from uni are a Jack and a Wolves fan. Live with them. Football is a sensitive subject seeing as I hate Swansea and Wolves.

Have fun :ayatollah:

So you're going into your last year September? I'll be living at home, so hopefully avoiding the halls of residence will help me avoid alot of the other football supporters :P

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah you'll avoid a lot of other fans but it can be fun. Well when you win :D

Staying at home will save a lot of money but it is hell of a laugh.