Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOULD YOU BUY CARL A PINT?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm

i will canton area matchdays MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WOULD YOU BUY CARL A PINT?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

i would

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Yes most defo :ayatollah: welldone carl

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 pm

I would he has saved me loads not buying the Echo :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 pm

No get fucked. :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Yes, as i met him a the march.
And he was standing next to me at the Leicester away play off :ayatollah: ( i was the one who couldn't stand up, nevermind sing, because i was so f'cking nervous.)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 am

I'd buy him a pint , no problem ! Be a gallon if we win the championship !

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:31 am

papa. wrote:i will canton area matchdays MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I shall go on to the end, I will fight on the message boards, I will fight on the guardian and daily mail, I will fight with growing confidence and growing strength on the internet, I will defend my opinion, whatever the cost may be, I will fondle myself on the beaches, I shall contribute to Annis' books, I will discuss politics in the fields and in the streets, I will run to the hills;

I willl never apologise

Signed.........

The Lone Guman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Willy will be buying a Carl a pint if Willy gets his lazy old arse out of bed, the Corp?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 am

HE WILL BE IN THE NINIAN PUB ON SATURDAY BEFORE THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE LEG END :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:11 am

jamccfc wrote:HE WILL BE IN THE NINIAN PUB ON SATURDAY BEFORE THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE LEG END :ayatollah:

I'm on the 9.45 from Paddington, will be meeting, drinking, with a few old mates in various pubs on the way to the ground, no taxi for me........

In true Willy fashion, I doubt I'll be able to stand by the time I get to the Ninian let alone buy a drink :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 am

jamccfc wrote:HE WILL BE IN THE NINIAN PUB ON SATURDAY BEFORE THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE LEG END :ayatollah:

Jamie are you his agent now then ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 am

CARL
Get along to the Duke and I for one will get them in!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm

i've bought the b*stard enough over the years.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Without Doubt,Carl, STOOD UP TO THE SNIPERS and STUCK BY EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID ALL THESE MONTHS and PROVED THEM ALL WRONG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Without Doubt,Carl, STOOD UP TO THE SNIPERS and STUCK BY EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID ALL THESE MONTHS and PROVED THEM ALL WRONG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its the anniversary of that famous Winston Churchill speech and I feel another similar 1 about to happen here ........

NEVER IN THE FIELD OF HUMAN CONFLICT ............................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Without Doubt,Carl, STOOD UP TO THE SNIPERS and STUCK BY EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID ALL THESE MONTHS and PROVED THEM ALL WRONG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its the anniversary of that famous Winston Churchill speech and I feel another similar 1 about to happen here ........

NEVER IN THE FIELD OF HUMAN CONFLICT ............................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I would, but the amount of people who said they would buy him a pint i think he may need a hand to drink some of them. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:30 pm

nobby wrote:I would, but the amount of people who said they would buy him a pint i think he may need a hand to drink some of them. :lol: :ayatollah:

agreed but his agent and publicity manager Jamie has agreed to help out , unless he needs extra disciples to ease the burden from the excess flowage of ale ? :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:16 pm

I can see it now on Sunday, exclusive.... Carl Curtis refused entry
Into CCS and misses Bellamy debut as pissed on free pints :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Would you buy Nukes a pint ????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm

i,d deffo buy him a pint................if he tells me saturdays lotto numbers..............for fucks sake,he,s better than that f*cking octopus........... :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 pm

this is getting expensive on here, buy carl a pint, subscibe to the site, anything else :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Anyone got my train fare from Neath :lol:

Cheers everyone :thumbup:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

I think he should buy us a drink!!! :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:Anyone got my train fare from Neath :lol:

Cheers everyone :thumbup:

and how much is that going to cost us :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 pm

papa. wrote:i will canton area matchdays MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Papa, are you suggesting I walk around Canton with an A board over myself saying ' I am Carlccfc '

You know now there will be people coming up to you tomorrow saying " I'm carlccfc " :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Papa, are you suggesting I walk around Canton with an A board over myself saying ' I am Carlccfc '

You know now there will be people coming up to you tomorrow saying " I'm carlccfc " :lol:

no carl :)
i was gonna do that but you`ve fucked my plan up now :D

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm

papa. wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

no carl :)
i was gonna do that but you`ve fucked my plan up now :D

Sorry Papa :oops:

Maybe I saved you from a load of abuse too, not everyone likes my postings :(

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:
papa. wrote:
carlccfc wrote:quote]

Sorry Papa :oops:

Maybe I saved you from a load of abuse too, not everyone likes my postings :(

head up buddy!! Carl are you mad mate!! your posts are always honest & always spot on!! who the hell wouldnt like your posts!!! only the snipers & other boards disliking the fact you were on the ball much quicker than them!! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Carl "the truth" Curtis deserves a pint, from everyone, so its yes from me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: