Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trying again

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:53 pm

With the same board, the same owner, the same manager. What's the point? I know now how that hamster feels like in that fukin wheel.

Re: Trying again

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Dahboy wrote:With the same board, the same owner, the same manager. What's the point? I know now how that hamster feels like in that fukin wheel.

That’s probably what Burnley thought when they were relegated. They’ve not done so bad have they? I’d rather be in our position than Fulham’s. New managers and spending excessively can get a club into a mess that takes years to recover from

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Dahboy wrote:With the same board, the same owner, the same manager. What's the point? I know now how that hamster feels like in that fukin wheel.

As far as I know there is not exactly a big queue of rich businessmen out there all ready to pump money into Cardiff City.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:41 pm

i just hope if we do go down, whoever is in charge and whatever players we have, that we keep the same level of support that we have had this season, its been immense home and away, the club has definitely taken a step forward and this shouldnt change regardless of the division we are in

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:44 pm

Buy the club and go forward with your plans then :lol:

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:45 pm

BarmyArmy1927 wrote:i just hope if we do go down, whoever is in charge and whatever players we have, that we keep the same level of support that we have had this season, its been immense home and away, the club has definitely taken a step forward and this shouldnt change regardless of the division we are in

Dont kid yourself mate 16,000 average attendances at home games next season.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Dazzy wrote:

That’s probably what Burnley thought when they were relegated. They’ve not done so bad have they? I’d rather be in our position than Fulham’s. New managers and spending excessively can get a club into a mess that takes years to recover from

Honestly I don't think I want us to be the next Burnley, football is dire as hell and seems to be no ambition at the club. Would rather be the next Bournemouth, Watford, Wolves or Leicester tbh :lol:

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:51 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
Dazzy wrote:

Honestly I don't think I want us to be the next Burnley, football is dire as hell and seems to be no ambition at the club. Would rather be the next Bournemouth, Watford, Wolves or Leicester tbh :lol:

Me too mate :clap:

Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:41 am

Championship club now crying out for a billionaire owner who CAN see the potential new owner,new manager,same fantastic loyal fans,then top half of the premier,europa cup run and then i woke up

Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Dahboy wrote:
BarmyArmy1927 wrote:i just hope if we do go down, whoever is in charge and whatever players we have, that we keep the same level of support that we have had this season, its been immense home and away, the club has definitely taken a step forward and this shouldnt change regardless of the division we are in

atleast next season away tickets will be easier to pick up

Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:46 pm

ch1ppy82 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

atleast next season away tickets will be easier to pick up

and more expensive :lol:

Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Same owner.. ok , please expand on names of those wanting to buy us ?
Same manager.. Warnock we will need in Championship, an excellent manager.

Think we will have a great season next year.. enjoy the ride

Mon May 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Bonner wrote:Same owner.. ok , please expand on names of those wanting to buy us ?

Is this the same manager that thinks Bacuna is the next best thing in our midfield :lol: :lol: :lol:
Answer that one then?

Mon May 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Bonner wrote:Same owner.. ok , please expand on names of those wanting to buy us ?

Is this the same manager that thinks Bacuna is the next best thing in our midfield :lol: :lol: :lol:
Answer that one then?

Same manager who has more promotions than any other manager in the game.

Mon May 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Ffs do you ever have anything positive to say? I don't know how old you are but when you have been supporting the City like I have since 1970 and seen some right dross, I've been living the dream for the last few years. You should be very careful what you wish for. Ask Blackburn and Bolton fans