Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR THOSE UP LATE - SOME NEWS

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 am

Tony Capaldi's recent move to Crystal Palace that broke down recently due to a ' hiccup ' was in fact that he failed a medical. It is a problem with his back that caused the failure and I know that Tony is absolutely gutted and he fears his career may be over as a result.

I would like to send Tony my wishes and hope that somehow he finds a way back into the game.

Re: FOR THOSE UP LATE - SOME NEWS

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 am

Awww poor lad. Don't think he was good enough for CP, but surely a good player and brilliant thrower :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 am

Good luck Tony.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 am

good luck :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 am

up late???? or up early...........you decide :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 am

Hope
carlccfc wrote:Tony Capaldi's recent move to Crystal Palace that broke down recently due to a ' hiccup ' was in fact that he failed a medical. It is a problem with his back that caused the failure and I know that Tony is absolutely gutted and he fears his career may be over as a result.

I would like to send Tony my wishes and hope that somehow he finds a way back into the game.

Agreed - hope this doesn't mean the end of his career.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:09 am

Good luck Tony :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyrwMpeGPg

I no that Joe gets credit for this famous goal & rightfully but Tony was the guy with the Delap like long throw to set it up!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:12 am

A real pity for any player's career to be finished early

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 am

Tony Capaldi is a moody tw*t nearly run my little brother over driving like an idiot around the estate. He used to live next door to were Danny Drinkwater has just moved in. O and his missus is minging

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 am

Tony Capaldi is a moody tw*t nearly run my little brother over driving like an idiot around the estate. He used to live next door to were Danny Drinkwater has just moved in. O and his missus is minging

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 am

That really is a shame if that turns out to be the case. Still, I have been informed by my sources that a career in IT awaits Tony Capaldi.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 am

He was a very good player at Plymouth, and he was a good player for us one season. Got injured and then was never the same player, I hope our club have nothing to do with this recent back injury :(

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 am

Apparently his long throws have had a dire effect on his back. I wish him well though and hope he sorts something out for his future.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Good Luck Tony. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Damn.

Good luck Tony!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm

All the best Capaldi :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Casual wrote:Tony Capaldi is a moody tw*t nearly run my little brother over driving like an idiot around the estate. He used to live next door to were Danny Drinkwater has just moved in. O and his missus is minging

thats good enough for me matey f**k im

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Good Luck Capaldi :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:Tony Capaldi's recent move to Crystal Palace that broke down recently due to a ' hiccup ' was in fact that he failed a medical. It is a problem with his back that caused the failure and I know that Tony is absolutely gutted and he fears his career may be over as a result.

Yes He is Devastated Carl, I feel for the lad.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Sad news. Hope somehting works out for him.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm

GOOD LUCK TONY HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: