Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Crystal Palace?

Poll ended at Sat May 04, 2019 12:20 am

Cardiff City win
67%
Crystal Palace win
33%
Draw
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ CARDIFF CITY v CRYSTAL PALACE “ MATCH TH

Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Goal Crystal Palace! 1-2

Killer blow for Cardiff.

They trail again as Palace work their way through the Cardiff defence with intricate passing before Batshuayi fires into the top corner from eight yards out. :cry: :cry:

Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 pm

How can we look so defensive even with an attacking line up

Sat May 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Way to easy for Palace at moment.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:13 pm

So lacklustre from a team that MUST win. Awful first half performance.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:17 pm

I know this won't be popular but I would rather us play better football and finish mid Championship next season with a new manager and a longer term strategy than watch the cr@p we've been playing under Warnock. I know it's a risk but in my view a risk worth taking.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Huge gulf in class I am afraid, they look as if they can score at any time

Sat May 04, 2019 5:22 pm

Warnock's style of football is fukin awful. Please go at the end of the season.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:25 pm

We've had plenty of bad luck this year, but today we are lucky to be only one down at HT. That said losing Camerassa was a big blow to our attacking intent.
We live in hope....Let's turn it around second half. :bluebird:

Sat May 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Real talk, we're crap and don't deserve to be in the league playing like this when we absolutely must win.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Lengee wrote:We've had plenty of bad luck this year, but today we are lucky to be only one down at HT. That said losing Camerassa was a big blow to our attacking intent.
We live in hope....Let's turn it around second half. :bluebird:

I agree but more than half that team are not good enough coupled with poor management decisions is why we are here today.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:31 pm

:cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Oh well down we go with a whimper. 1v3 is my final score prediction. The players don't seem to believe and miss leaders on the pitch too. We have had very unfortunate injuries in the last few weeks but frankly we deserve to go down, we are not good enough. Finishing third from bottom today after Fulham's result will guarantee a couple more million prize money but what a terrible waste of an opportunity this season has been. 'Go and enjoy it' was Warnock's early season mantra, I am not sure I have.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Don’t belong in this league I’m glad we’re getting relegated maybe Vinnie T will look at changing management next season I’m embarrassed to watch us play the footballing world must think we’re clueless

Sat May 04, 2019 5:37 pm

born-to-be-blue wrote:Don’t belong in this league I’m glad we’re getting relegated maybe Vinnie T will look at changing management next season I’m embarrassed to watch us play the footballing world must think we’re clueless

Football has moved on Warnock hasn't quite kept up.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Lumpball v football

Sat May 04, 2019 5:45 pm

skiprat wrote:Lumpball v football

Embarrasing vs interesting

Sat May 04, 2019 5:50 pm

We are not playing with enough urgency

Sat May 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Dahboy wrote:
born-to-be-blue wrote:Don’t belong in this league I’m glad we’re getting relegated maybe Vinnie T will look at changing management next season I’m embarrassed to watch us play the footballing world must think we’re clueless

I'll be sure to set up a 'Daily Dahboy' thread, so you can gloat to your heart's content and save us the ignomy of multiple "I told you so!" threads

I hope you booked a nice restaurant for later, so you can dine out on your abject negativity towards the club you claim to support

It may yet change but you must be feeling proud and somewhat smug right now, fella; a whole season looking for the negatives and hoping the club will fail and now you can say you were right

You must be rightly proud! :thumbright: :oops:

Sat May 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

I'll be sure to set up a 'Daily Dahboy' thread, so you can gloat to your heart's content and save us the ignomy of multiple "I told you so!" threads

I hope you booked a nice restaurant for later, so you can dine out on your abject negativity towards the club you claim to support

It may yet change but you must be feeling proud and somewhat smug right now, fella; a whole season looking for the negatives and hoping the club will fail and now you can say you were right

You must be rightly proud! :thumbright: :oops:

I honestly think he's a jack posing, no fan gets so much pleasure acting like he does

Sat May 04, 2019 6:10 pm

“One Neil Warnock” rings around the ground.

They may be going down but you can’t fault the fans.

Sat May 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Feel sorry for the faithful who are going old Trafford it’s gonna be a cricket score, enjoy the day out I say we won’t be seeing these type teams for a while

In a way I’m glad we don’t belong with the elite

Sat May 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Junior Hoilett on for Murphy.

Sat May 04, 2019 6:19 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 04, 2019 6:30 pm

It's all over for Neil Warnock and Cardiff City. Gutted and its another relegation on Warnock CV. Neil Warnock went down with the Sheff UTD. I hope we have not seen the last of the gaffer in charged.

Sat May 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:“One Neil Warnock” rings around the ground.

They may be going down but you can’t fault the fans.

Wasn't at the game today, Annis; but listened to it on the radio and City support sounded immense even at 3-1 down

A chorus of "Do the Ayatollah, Warnock" was music to my ears after so right the negativity that will inevitably follow confirmation of relegation