Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The downfall of Blackpool!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:04 am

Exclusive!

Something big but BAD is happening atblackpool football club, not sure entirely what, but things aren't looking good.... All will come out in the next few days....

Re: The downfall of Blackpool!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:08 am

Merlin wrote:Exclusive!

Something big but BAD is happening atblackpool football club, not sure entirely what, but things aren't looking good.... All will come out in the next few days....

Ooooh you tease Merlin! :( :( :( :o :D

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:11 am

I know mate and I think its some type of falling out with agents of prem league players that kicked it off , firstly the rumours that Holloway is off then he aint then states aslong as the chairman stays he stays . Then the chairman says he's off and Olly says he may follow , WTF is going on up there ? ?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:13 am

Don't tell that they played too many loan players at the end of last season that was allowed,including at the playoff final against us. :roll:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 am

Its quite funny up here at the mo - all the shite ive had to put up with over the summer and now its just a little bit of pay back time for me.

The rumours are that Oyston quit as hes about to be declared bankrupt (like i said rumour) and also ahead of the fulham game next saturday as its looking like the ground - surprise surprise - wont be ready , and he didnt want to take the shite for that.

A few of the players live around my area and they are not hp with whats going on there either.

I feel for the real Blackpool fans having the dream turn into a nightmare, but not for the "new fans" they have suddenly found as by chrimbo they will all be wearing there new manure and scouse kits again.

Much better bein a Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: