Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Even the Jacks players are bitter & jealous!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am

LOL! :ayatollah:
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/sport ... ticle.html

Re: Even the Jacks players are bitter & jealous!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 am

Monk is a C***! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 am

i knew it was gonna be that prick monk the guy is a complete tw*t, i cant wait to see him treading water chasing bellamy the ginger tw*t

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 am

i f*cking cant stand below average players like monk the spunk,who due to his lack of ability has to get hiself in the public eye by talking shit the f*cking clown.1 word DONUT

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 am

You do wonder how it has happened," Monk concedes.

"Their problems have been well documented, so it seems a bit funny that they can then go and sign this kind of player.

"But that's really for the official bodies to talk about, not me. well you are discussing it arent you nobhead

''I don't know enough of the ins and outs to judge."

Foxtrott Oscar Monk you arse. What should be looked at Monk is how teams like Swansea Town, Crippled Alarse, Leicester etc got away with paying creditors a few pence in the pound and then a couple of years later they spend thousands on players. That in my opinion is cheating. Cheating honest creditors out of thousands of pounds. Also because of the jacks using CVA to pay debts it meant a rule change to points deductions that resulted in clubs like Wrexham who had to go into admin as they had no option lost points and consequently their league status.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am

Who are the six, sevn or eight players we have paid over £1.5 million on?

Chops cost more than that, but I can't think of another.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 pm

i would pay to see that horrible c**t hung from cardiff castle walls :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:44 pm

cityblue wrote:i would pay to see that horrible c**t hung from cardiff castle walls :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

cityblue wrote:i would pay to see that horrible c**t hung from cardiff castle walls :ayatollah:
class :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 pm