Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Cardiff City fans to pay Neil Warnock’s fine ‘

Wed May 01, 2019 5:10 pm

BREAKING: Cardiff boss Neil Warnock has been fined for his comments about referees after the recent Chelsea defeat, which included calling them the “worst in the world”.

So let’s get it started on here :bluebird:

CARDIFF CITY FANS DONATE HERE

https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine :thumbright: :bluebird:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=207072 :bluebird:

The officials had a shocker in the Cardiff city v Chelsea game and Neil Warnock was punished for his post match comments (which in all fairness weren’t that bad). So let’s make a mockery of this £20,000 fine and chip a £1 in each to pay it.

https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Shall we pay Warnock’s fine

Wed May 01, 2019 5:15 pm

maccydee wrote:Get a page going.

Anyone keen?

You set it up mate, I will donate a fiver :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:18 pm

If 20,000 fans paid as little as £1 :ayatollah:

or 10,000 £2 each :bluebird:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Neil, set it up and I will donate and push it on here, twitter and Fb :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 pm

I will donate £5 :bluebird:

Can the original poster start it up ASAP :bluebird:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Count me in, I will donate my £10 pocket money :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 pm

I dont agree with this.

The guy earns a fortune and spoke out of turn, he was unprofessional to say what he said no matter how right he was.

Let him pay the fine he should know better by now hes been doing it long enough

Wed May 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Haha. Good for a laugh. The guy would appreciate the gesture and of course donate it all to charity.

I'd chuck a tenner in.

Wed May 01, 2019 5:36 pm

thomasblue wrote:I dont agree with this.

The guy earns a fortune and spoke out of turn, he was unprofessional to say what he said no matter how right he was.

:lol:

Talking about standing by your manager,what a fan you are

Wed May 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Count me in £10 :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:43 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine :bluebird:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:44 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine
Someone posted on Twitter

Wed May 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Class do it, have buckets at Palace, 30,00 fans 67p each :thumbup:

Increase the beer and food by 67p in the Palace end so they have to chip in :laughing6:

Wed May 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Would chip in 3 quid...one from me one from the missus and one from the boy...but the minimum donation is a 5er!!

Re: ‘ Cardiff City fans to pay Warnock’s fine ‘

Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Even I’ll donate something and I’m as tight as a ducks arse ,not because Neil couldn’t afford it but because he was 100% right in what he said

Wed May 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil, set it up and I will donate and push it on here, twitter and Fb :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great stuff Annis.

Wed May 01, 2019 6:06 pm

Proud Jack wrote:

:lol:

Talking about standing by your manager,what a fan you are

I will stand by the manager of my club if he is right or is being unfairly treated. Talking on national radio/tv about punching a referee and calling them the worst in the world is unprofessional in my opinion and the Fa acted exactly like expected. He was wrong with saying his comments, watch other managers interviews when decisions go against them, they just say no comment over and over until the interviewer changes the question.

I happen to agree with his comments but a professional Manager cant say them in public, there are ways for him to air his grievances to the fa and he should have gone through the correct channels if he has a problem with a referee.

Wed May 01, 2019 6:07 pm

since64 wrote:Even I’ll donate something and I’m as tight as a ducks arse ,not because Neil couldn’t afford it but because he was 100% right in what he said

Exactly it makes a statement that the referee and linesman were atrocious or biased, the publicity will be brilliant !!!
Last edited by Bluebina on Wed May 01, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Someone has set it up.

Well done.

Whoever did it can you sort it so people can donate less than a fiver?

Wed May 01, 2019 6:09 pm

its on five quid ffs

Wed May 01, 2019 6:13 pm

dogfound wrote:its on five quid ffs

It will get more.

That’s not Adam Brown the one and only is it?

He set it up.

Wed May 01, 2019 6:16 pm

:laughing6: Well done Rick Heath !!!

Wed May 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:

:laughing6: Well done Rick Heath !!!

And well done Annis !!!

Wed May 01, 2019 6:43 pm

I'm in! :bluescarf:

Wed May 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine :bluebird:

I hope Vincent, Choo, Dalman and the player's chip in :thumbup:

Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine :bluebird:

I hope Vincent, Choo, Dalman and the player's chip in :thumbup:

be nice if our fans can at least get near reaching the target..what he said was what we were all saying and could just have been one of those robot managers no comment no comment no comment..

Re: ‘ Cardiff City fans to pay Neil Warnock’s fine ‘

Wed May 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Seems a bit of a flippant fund bearing in mind the last fund that was set up and linked to the club.

Pretty sure Neil will make sure it goes to a charity though.

Thu May 02, 2019 6:00 am

So Warnock has been fined £20K after calling the officials the “worst in the world” after losing to Chelsea in March. Montenegro were only fined £17,253 for their racist abuse towards England players?

Thu May 02, 2019 9:22 am

You contradicted yourself three time in one (split) paragraph there but I'll leave you to work it out... ;) :oops:

Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am

Cardiff City fans set up crowdfunding pages to help pay Neil Warnock's £20,000 fine for post-Chelsea rant

Thursday 2nd May 2019

https://www.gofundme.com/pay-neil-warnocks-fine :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff City fans have a special affinity with Neil Warnock, but even the veteran Bluebirds boss will be bowled over by their most recent actions.

Bluebirds supporters are clubbing together to raise money to pay Warnock's £20,000 fine imposed by the FA.

Two crowdfunding pages have been set up to try raise the five-figure punishment meted out to the Cardiff boss after he was found guilty of three charges of bringing the game into disrepute for his comments after the defeat to Chelsea .

At the time of writing the two pages, set up by Adam Brown and Lewis Evans, have raised £300 towards their £20,000 target.

The first Neil Warnock gofundme page - set up by Cardiff fans to help pay his FA fine

In the information section of Brown's crowdfunding page, it says: "The officials had a shocker in the Cardiff City v Chelsea game and Neil Warnock was punished for his post match comments (which in all fairness weren’t that bad). So let’s make a mockery of this £20,000 fine and chip a £1 in each to pay it."

And several fans have left comments of support for Warnock after giving their donations.

One said "We’ve been robbed by the officials this season and he’s only told it has it is", while another commented "100% behind Neil Warnock, The FA need to look at themselves & sorting their Refs out not a manager for telling the truth".

Warnock was fined £20,000 and ordered to pay the £2,500 costs of an FA hearing in London which he attended on Wednesday.

However, he has avoided a touchline ban and will be in the Bluebirds' dugout for the remaining Premier League games with Crystal Palace and Manchester United which Cardiff have to win to have any chance of avoiding relegation.

Warnock had pleaded not guilty to the three charges and appealed against them.

The Bluebirds boss also admitted he was "disappointed and deflated" by the fine.