Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ Cardiff City fans to pay Neil Warnock’s fine ‘

Thu May 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Just so you all know it’s not the Adam Brown you are thinking of its an Adam Brown from Caerphilly, City season ticket holder and who is genuine :thumbright: :bluebird:

No matter how small or large what is donated before the end of the season, City fans can say they helped Neil Warnock in a Fine that should never have happened :bluebird:

Fri May 03, 2019 9:41 am

Fine from FA - how are you feeling?

NEIL WARNOCK:

“I don’t think there’s any point in taking things any further. I have to take it on the chin. I was disappointed in the first two charges, I don’t think they warranted being found guilty. I can understand where they were coming from with Sharon’s comments, because you can’t condone violence towards referees.

“When you get an institution as big as the FA I find it disappointing that they have to bring in an outside barrister.

“But we live to fight another day.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 03, 2019 9:42 am

Crowdfunding?

NEIL WARNOCK:

“I hope they provide the full lot. But it would go to a charity. There are some lovely charities around here.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.