Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crystal Palace ticket wanted

Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Anyone selling a ticket for the palace game?

Re: Crystal Palace ticket

Wed May 01, 2019 8:23 pm

I don't think it's sold out. Ring the ticket office.

Thu May 02, 2019 7:56 am

Sold out mate

Thu May 02, 2019 9:58 am

Cathays wrote:Sold out mate

According to e-ticketing there are currently plenty of tickets available to buy immediately

You're clearly not doing your research or you are up to something (and I have my suspicions so-called 'newbie')

Thu May 02, 2019 10:07 am

Sven wrote:

According to e-ticketing there are currently plenty of tickets available to buy immediately

You're clearly not doing your research or you are up to something (and I have my suspicions so-called 'newbie')

In his defence I did check eticketing when I saw his reply that it was sold out and it had indeed been removed. Seems it's back on now with odds and sods around the ground. Move fast and you'll have one...

Thu May 02, 2019 10:15 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
Sven wrote:

In his defence I did check eticketing when I saw his reply that it was sold out and it had indeed been removed. Seems it's back on now with odds and sods around the ground. Move fast and you'll have one...

Thanks, fella. I have my suspicions and reasons for them... :thumbright:

Re: Crystal Palace ticket wanted

Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am

Only tickets are in the posh seats and about 8 in the grandstand.

Thu May 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Sven wrote:

Yes clearly up to something.. Would advise anyone not to help me with an extra ticket.

Thu May 02, 2019 12:38 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Sven wrote:

Cheers mate, all sorted now

Thu May 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Cathays wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yes clearly up to something.. Would advise anyone not to help me with an extra ticket.

So would I (advise) and you know why.. ;)

Fri May 03, 2019 9:37 am

Cathays wrote:
Sven wrote:

:lol: :lol: