Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does this stop you speaking your mind?

Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 am

NEIL WARNOCK:

Fine from FA - how are you feeling?

“I don’t think there’s any point in taking things any further. I have to take it on the chin. I was disappointed in the first two charges, I don’t think they warranted being found guilty. I can understand where they were coming from with Sharon’s comments, because you can’t condone violence towards referees.

“When you get an institution as big as the FA I find it disappointing that they have to bring in an outside barrister.

“But we live to fight another day.”

Does this stop you speaking your mind?

“Everything’s changed. The scope of things you can’t say is pretty much everything. They probably want robot managers or managers that don’t speak English. The humour’s gone from the game.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Does this stop you speaking your mind?

Fri May 03, 2019 10:41 am

Agree with him you cant say f**k all these days, the FA is a complete joke and wont tolerate even the slightest bad word against them.
they're all a bunch of cunts

Fri May 03, 2019 1:58 pm

he should have used the Hennessy defence.. said he had no idea who referees are and is desperate to learn about them.

Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Obviously, freedom of speech doesn’t count with the FA.

Fri May 03, 2019 3:54 pm

Thinking back to the days of Brian clough he would have been bankrupt :lol:
Seriously though the fa stink end of :banghead:

Fri May 03, 2019 4:00 pm

As far as I remember, Brian Clough never criticised referees and his teams very rarely harassed referees either.

Fri May 03, 2019 11:02 pm

Sadly it's a sign of the times in general, don't say or do anything out of place as someone will be offended.

Sat May 04, 2019 12:22 pm

I just chocked laughing

[As far as I remember, Brian Clough never criticised referees and his teams very rarely harassed referees either.*]

He may have never harrassed refs but he called them useless he always critisaised other teams dirty players and totally ripped his own players appart .

I loved Clough and Clough would have loved Warnock whatever they think they say it and I like that in people but the FA hated Clough and any manager who speaks the truth lets be honest the football in the UK is one of the best in europe but our FA is a joke they are like members of paliment well paid jobs and they do bugger all but stupid decisions to keep them rich

Sat May 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Perhaps Clough was cleverer than NW in the way he had a go at referees, but he never openly had a go at them.