Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tony Robinson milkshake lover lmao

Fri May 03, 2019 11:17 am

Tony Robinson starting a new trend? Seems to like wearing milkshakes out in public.
What a complete knob end he is lmao.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... -Bury.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.movies. ... 30714.html

Re: Tony Robinson milkshake lover lmao

Fri May 03, 2019 11:28 am

Poor Stephen Yaxley-Lennon :lol:

Fri May 03, 2019 11:30 am

Throw as many milkshakes over him as you like, he won't go away. :lol:

Fri May 03, 2019 11:38 am

murphy wrote:Throw as many milkshakes over him as you like, he won't go away. :lol:

Exactly right, can't debate with him because a lot of his points are sound so assault him.

Fri May 03, 2019 11:58 am

I don't have anytime for Tommy Robinson but he deserves the same protection from the law as anyone else. The bloke who egged Corbyn recently was jailed for 28 days and don't see the bloke who did this should be treated any differently.

Fri May 03, 2019 12:13 pm

murphy wrote:Throw as many milkshakes over him as you like, he won't go away. :lol:

Who said anything about wanting or him going away?

Fri May 03, 2019 1:28 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Poor Stephen Yaxley-Lennon :lol:

SHHH keep it a secret

Fri May 03, 2019 1:41 pm

epping blue wrote:I don't have anytime for Tommy Robinson but he deserves the same protection from the law as anyone else. The bloke who egged Corbyn recently was jailed for 28 days and don't see the bloke who did this should be treated any differently.

Neither of them should have any time in jail.

28 days for egging somebody is pathetic.

Fri May 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:Tony Robinson starting a new trend? Seems to like wearing milkshakes out in public.

LMAO. ?
take it you found Corbyn being egged and scousers throwing randoms in fountains funny too ?

Fri May 03, 2019 1:48 pm

And whose protecting the rights of the milkshake not to be worn in public like that..

Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Did anyone else watch the Panodrama - where Robinson basically exposed The BBC and Panorama
I watched the whole hour - and I think everyone - no matter what your politics or opinions are - should watch this.
What an utterly and morally corrupt organisation and editor

Fri May 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
epping blue wrote:I don't have anytime for Tommy Robinson but he deserves the same protection from the law as anyone else. The bloke who egged Corbyn recently was jailed for 28 days and don't see the bloke who did this should be treated any differently.

Neither of them should have any time in jail.

28 days for egging somebody is pathetic.

I do agree but one already has had 28 days.
and I really don't like the idea that its fine if you do not like the target but outrageous if your a supporter of the target..

anyway dave67 will be along shortly with his list..slightly spoiled by someone leaving the cat out of the bag regarding his name change { obviously a hanging offense in certain parts }.

Fri May 03, 2019 2:28 pm

The guy who egged Corbyn essentially punches him if you watch the video. No contact in this one

Fri May 03, 2019 2:35 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:

The guy who egged Corbyn essentially punches him if you watch the video. No contact in this one

really ?
the milkshake guy and the egg guy are equally wrong..not oh I like one don't like the other so ill invent a punch.
the minute TR gets mentioned out come the hypocrites..

Fri May 03, 2019 3:04 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:Tony Robinson starting a new trend? Seems to like wearing milkshakes out in public.

LMAO. ?
take it you found Corbyn being egged and scousers throwing randoms in fountains funny too ?

Corbyn yes. They lying hypocrites who put them self in the public eye. And they both pricks.

I posted the scousers were scum they were innocents they weren’t inciting anyone.

Fri May 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Cowardly act however you look at it or whatever side of the fence you sit.

Fri May 03, 2019 3:23 pm

why do people keep writing his real name like its not known, when we say Elton john, do we then say, real name reginald Dwight do we. good luck to tommy, standing up for something he believes in, just like corbyn who stands up for the IRA and hamas

Fri May 03, 2019 3:42 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:

Essentially punches him.....wow talk about make stuff up to suit your agenda.

https://youtu.be/Hen-6AS_Ah0

Fri May 03, 2019 3:43 pm

lilybull wrote:

why do people keep writing his real name like its not known, when we say Elton john, do we then say, real name reginald Dwight do we. good luck to tommy, standing up for something he believes in, just like corbyn who stands up for the IRA and hamas

I think if you put his real name it makes you look intelligent in certain circles.

Fri May 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Tony Robinson just quit the Labour Party, stating the leadership are ‘complete shit’..

Fair enough..

Fri May 03, 2019 6:38 pm

I don’t remember this episode of time team

Fri May 03, 2019 9:16 pm

Would the people who don't like him, class him as racist ? If so do you have any evidence of this ?
Serious question.. because these days if you say anything that people dont like, you are classed as a racist

Fri May 03, 2019 9:21 pm

Oh Tommy Tommy,Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Milkshake man .... He's nothing but a bully boy surrounding himself with other bully boys as the video showed. The boy stood up to him and showed a lot of guts. Made Tommy look like a right tit in the process. Pure comedy gold.

Fri May 03, 2019 9:27 pm

AHERNE wrote:Oh Tommy Tommy,Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Milkshake man .... He's nothing but a bully boy surrounding himself with other bully boys as the video showed. The boy stood up to him and showed a lot of guts. Made Tommy look like a right tit in the process. Pure comedy gold.

So can you explain why you dislike him so much

Fri May 03, 2019 10:01 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:Oh Tommy Tommy,Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Milkshake man .... He's nothing but a bully boy surrounding himself with other bully boys as the video showed. The boy stood up to him and showed a lot of guts. Made Tommy look like a right tit in the process. Pure comedy gold.

Why do you love him so much?

Fri May 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:

Who said I loved him ?
I asked if anyone thinks he is racist and if so on what evidence?

Fri May 03, 2019 10:53 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:

Who said I loved him ?
I asked if anyone thinks he is racist and if so on what evidence?

Who said aherne disliked him?
You can’t have it both ways son.

Sat May 04, 2019 6:38 am

Stood up to him? There was nothing to stand up to. They were chatting after the kid bad mouthed him. Rather than discuss and get any point across he threw his drink over him and you think it's great and shows guts. I bet if Tommy had thrown the drink over the kid you'd be calling for him to be locked up.

The reason why Robinson has security (or bullys as you call them) is for exactly this kind of action and worse. Death threats against him, death threats against his kids, all from the tolerant left and those who follow Islam.

By the way the kid hasn't made Tommy look a right tit, what he's done is given him greater exposure again and footage for Robinson to play up as "violent islam" playing right into his hands. Yep well done kid.

Sat May 04, 2019 7:24 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Stood up to him? There was nothing to stand up to. They were chatting after the kid bad mouthed him. Rather than discuss and get any point across he threw his drink over him and you think it's great and shows guts. I bet if Tommy had thrown the drink over the kid you'd be calling for him to be locked up.

The reason why Robinson has security (or bullys as you call them) is for exactly this kind of action and worse. Death threats against him, death threats against his kids, all from the tolerant left and those who follow Islam.

By the way the kid hasn't made Tommy look a right tit, what he's done is given him greater exposure again and footage for Robinson to play up as "violent islam" playing right into his hands. Yep well done kid.

No he has made him look a tit in some people’s eyes, hence some of the responses. To say he hasn’t you must be in complete denial.

Sat May 04, 2019 7:31 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Did anyone else watch the Panodrama - where Robinson basically exposed The BBC and Panorama
I watched the whole hour - and I think everyone - no matter what your politics or opinions are - should watch this.
What an utterly and morally corrupt organisation and editor

The BBC tried to fit TR up and failed. I’d vote for TR without doubt.