Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tony Robinson milkshake lover lmao

Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 am

LovetheSwans wrote:
ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Did anyone else watch the Panodrama - where Robinson basically exposed The BBC and Panorama
I watched the whole hour - and I think everyone - no matter what your politics or opinions are - should watch this.
What an utterly and morally corrupt organisation and editor

The BBC tried to fit TR up and failed. I’d vote for TR without doubt.

Good for you. Someone at last be honest in they support.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:01 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:
ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Did anyone else watch the Panodrama - where Robinson basically exposed The BBC and Panorama
I watched the whole hour - and I think everyone - no matter what your politics or opinions are - should watch this.
What an utterly and morally corrupt organisation and editor

The BBC tried to fit TR up and failed. I’d vote for TR without doubt.

Good for you. Someone at last be honest in they support.

Well to be honest, I find TR fairly moderate to most people I work & associate with.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:12 am

Anyway, throwing a milkshake over someone is classic juvenile hissy fit..

Yoga in prison is the latest and greatest.. ffs

Sat May 04, 2019 8:41 am

Sky news reporting that police are investigating the milkshake incident as a possible assault.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:Oh Tommy Tommy,Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Milkshake man .... He's nothing but a bully boy surrounding himself with other bully boys as the video showed. The boy stood up to him and showed a lot of guts. Made Tommy look like a right tit in the process. Pure comedy gold.

So can you explain why you dislike him so much

Why do you love him so much?

Who said I loved him ?
I asked if anyone thinks he is racist and if so on what evidence?

Who said aherne disliked him?
You can’t have it both ways son.

Read his post, no love lost there.
Is he a bully boy ? If so where is the evidence?
Is he racist ? If so where is the evidence?

Sat May 04, 2019 9:22 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
AHERNE wrote:Oh Tommy Tommy,Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Milkshake man .... He's nothing but a bully boy surrounding himself with other bully boys as the video showed. The boy stood up to him and showed a lot of guts. Made Tommy look like a right tit in the process. Pure comedy gold.

Stood up to him? There was nothing to stand up to. They were chatting after the kid bad mouthed him. Rather than discuss and get any point across he threw his drink over him and you think it's great and shows guts. I bet if Tommy had thrown the drink over the kid you'd be calling for him to be locked up.

The reason why Robinson has security (or bullys as you call them) is for exactly this kind of action and worse. Death threats against him, death threats against his kids, all from the tolerant left and those who follow Islam.

By the way the kid hasn't made Tommy look a right tit, what he's done is given him greater exposure again and footage for Robinson to play up as "violent islam" playing right into his hands. Yep well done kid.

No he has made him look a tit in some people’s eyes, hence some of the responses. To say he hasn’t you must be in complete denial.

So as an example me and yourself are at the stadium today discussing, politics,football etc I disagree with you and throw my milkshake over you.....you think that makes you look a tit?

Yep makes total sense doesn't it.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:32 am

Additional footage sone should watch

https://youtu.be/C11BshLSn94

Sat May 04, 2019 9:45 am

Robinson is campaigning for the EU elections and just like anyone else, he should be free to do so without being threatened or assaulted. Many people, particularly those on the Left are happy to see any opinions they disagree with silenced, by any means.
Shouting Nazi Scum is not political debate but sadly that’s all many of these clowns have. Robinson has already been banned from many social media platforms, so what we now have is multi billionaire Mark Zuckerburg deciding who can use social media to help them get elected, anyone who can’t see a dangerous and sinister aspect to this really needs to have a word with themselves,irrespective of their politics.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Additional footage sone should watch

If he wants to be treated as a serious politician he's cant go turning everything into a street brawl. That said the yogert is every bit as bad as the egg and it needs to be treated in exactly the smae way. The women's action is considerably worse and needs to be dealt with proportionality.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:48 am

If he wants to be treated as a serious politician he's cant go turning everything into a street brawl. That said the yogert is every bit as bad as the egg and it needs to be treated in exactly the smae way. The women's action is considerably worse and needs to be dealt with proportionality.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:49 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:

So can you explain why you dislike him so much

Why do you love him so much?

Who said I loved him ?
I asked if anyone thinks he is racist and if so on what evidence?

Who said aherne disliked him?
You can’t have it both ways son.

Read his post, no love lost there.
Is he a bully boy ? If so where is the evidence?
Is he racist ? If so where is the evidence?

Errrrrrr he just is right :lol: Nazi scum off our streets :lol:

Sat May 04, 2019 9:50 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Would the people who don't like him, class him as racist ? If so do you have any evidence of this ?
Serious question.. because these days if you say anything that people dont like, you are classed as a racist

I mean, he's 'only'
1) called Muslims: “enemy combatants who want to kill you, maim you and destroy you”
2) Called people from Somalia 'backwards barbarians'
3) Accused (The Muslim) London mayor of being part of an invasion of our country
4) Said this after 7/7 'Every single Muslim watching this on YouTube. On 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens. You got away with it. Next time you think about it you better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end. We will not tolerate it and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.”
5) Said we are at war for the last 1400 years against Muslims
6) Called a taxi driver a 'Paki'
Think that's enough

This is not including him being found guilty for assault, assaulting a police officer, trying to enter a country with a fake identity, mortgage fraud, and two contempts of court.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:54 am

This is the issue. Most people wont look at this and instead insist he is racist without any proof.
People are like sheep and one of the reasons the Police crack down on vigilantes, because rumours become facts and morons will believe In rumours, especially if they think it makes them look good

Unfortunately, I think this country is fucked and the reason is we have become snowflake spoilt brats that want everything laid out for us with minimum amount of effort.

Knife crime is rife because the law is an arse. People get away with stuff you would never get away with 20 years ago like mouthing off on a web page, where years ago if you spoke to someone like that in a pub you would be clipped.

People get away with bullying, and expressing bullshit without facts and get backed up by sheep in the comfort of their mummy's bedrooms.

The world is fucked

Sat May 04, 2019 11:20 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Stood up to him? There was nothing to stand up to. They were chatting after the kid bad mouthed him. Rather than discuss and get any point across he threw his drink over him and you think it's great and shows guts. I bet if Tommy had thrown the drink over the kid you'd be calling for him to be locked up.

The reason why Robinson has security (or bullys as you call them) is for exactly this kind of action and worse. Death threats against him, death threats against his kids, all from the tolerant left and those who follow Islam.

By the way the kid hasn't made Tommy look a right tit, what he's done is given him greater exposure again and footage for Robinson to play up as "violent islam" playing right into his hands. Yep well done kid.

No he has made him look a tit in some people’s eyes, hence some of the responses. To say he hasn’t you must be in complete denial.

So as an example me and yourself are at the stadium today discussing, politics,football etc I disagree with you and throw my milkshake over you.....you think that makes you look a tit?

Yep makes total sense doesn't it.

If that happened I’d well pissed of because you would have made me look like a tit. But it wouldn’t have hurt so I wouldn’t seem it as assault. So I won’t go crying to try get you arrested.

Sun May 05, 2019 9:57 am

If Tommy Robinson had throw the milkshake, you can be sure he would have been arrested.

Sun May 05, 2019 9:58 am

If Tommy Robinson had throw the milkshake, you can be sure he would have been arrested.

Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

epping blue wrote:

maybe in an ideal world. but in reality politician or not if some tw*t does that , most people will react no matter if your left wing right wing or a turkey crown..i don't think I could just stand there if someone threw a milkshake over me or egged me at close range..
as for Corbyn, after spending his whole life defending the rights of every scumbag on earth for murdering and maiming children to make political points he should have been in court ensuring the egger got off as he had every right to egg him..

Sun May 05, 2019 4:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Spot on totally agree.

maybe in an ideal world. but in reality politician or not if some tw*t does that , most people will react no matter if your left wing right wing or a turkey crown..i don't think I could just stand there if someone threw a milkshake over me or egged me at close range..
as for Corbyn, after spending his whole life defending the rights of every scumbag on earth for murdering and maiming children to make political points he should have been in court ensuring the egger got off as he had every right to egg him..

Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Would the people who don't like him, class him as racist ? If so do you have any evidence of this ?
Serious question.. because these days if you say anything that people dont like, you are classed as a racist

I mean, he's 'only'
1) called Muslims: “enemy combatants who want to kill you, maim you and destroy you”
3) Accused (The Muslim) London mayor of being part of an invasion of our country
4) Said this after 7/7 'Every single Muslim watching this on YouTube. On 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens. You got away with it. Next time you think about it you better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end. We will not tolerate it and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.”
Think that's enough

This is not including him being found guilty for assault, assaulting a police officer, trying to enter a country with a fake identity, mortgage fraud, and two contempts of court.

I'm guessing we will hear the BBC has an agenda or some fake news response to this ....

Sun May 05, 2019 11:20 pm

What a joke people following like sheep on the bashing of Tommy. I wonder if they watched the video of what really happened that day ? And realise that Tommy was the victim of three assaults on him that day and was ignored by the police.
Also Tommy did not harass this guy, he harassed Tommy. He was also laughing that his milkshake slipped out of his hand but still the msm play him as the victim even though it was proved he was the thug.
And those that jump up saying STEVEN YAXLEY LENNON is his real name in a way that they think they have revealed the The laws of physics for the very first time.
Tommy has been exposing the truth for many years now, he was the first to say there was Asian grooming gangs over ten years ago but he was shouted down. He has revealed hate preacher after hate preacher only again to be proved correct when some time later the Home Secretary had revealed the same names.
What ever your opinion of the man he is far more honourable than any MP that sits in Westminster.
And the expose on the BBC was dynamite that saw him banned off Facebook is a disgrace. Sky News was proved to be fake news with there interview of him and again was proved.
But sheep will be sheep you keep following the MSM agendas and the governments agendas and sleep walk into a living nightmare that will soon become a reality unless people wake the f**k up.

Sun May 05, 2019 11:55 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I mean, he's 'only'
Think that's enough

You have got to be one of the worst posters on this forum by a mile.

Seriously, grow up. 99% of this country probably said something derogatory about Muslims post 9/11, 7/7. Its called natural instinct.

And Islam isn't a race so even if he was islsmaphobic it doesn't make him racist, what part of that do you not comprehend.

Mon May 06, 2019 12:29 am

dogfound wrote:as for Corbyn, after spending his whole life defending the rights of every scumbag on earth for murdering and maiming children to make political points he should have been in court ensuring the egger got off as he had every right to egg him..

So there's not one 'scumbag' murdering/maiming children that Corbyn doesn't defend in your opinion?

Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 pm

RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I mean, he's 'only'
Think that's enough

Seriously, grow up. 99% of this country probably said something derogatory about Muslims post 9/11, 7/7. Its called natural instinct.

And Islam isn't a race so even if he was islsmaphobic it doesn't make him racist, what part of that do you not comprehend.

Point 2 and 6 are both racism but don't worry because the rest are only islamophobic (which I'd imagine will soon come under racism).
Did your 'natural instinct' cause you to blame all Christians after an IRA attack or did it cause you to blame all far right people after the Jo Cox murder?

Mon May 06, 2019 2:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I mean, he's 'only'
Think that's enough

Every single quote there is bullshit Chief. Must of got from hope not hate or from Facebook morality police. I realised after the first one when he said all Muslims was enemy combatant that he has not done his research. Utter bollocks but thinks he knows his onions but knows f**k all

Mon May 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I mean, he's 'only'
Think that's enough

Every single quote there is bullshit Chief. Must of got from hope not hate or from Facebook morality police. I realised after the first one when he said all Muslims was enemy combatant that he has not done his research. Utter bollocks but thinks he knows his onions but knows f**k all

1) https://youtu.be/pZjaOeIdXvo (and yes, I did watch the entire video which this came from)
2) https://twitter.com/KhanUR1983/status/1 ... 33952?s=20
3) https://twitter.com/saeen90_/status/984 ... 91456?s=20)
4) https://youtu.be/8j7IX_5a_9M
5) https://youtu.be/9re8N39jUNA
6) https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... -rant/amp/

Each and every one direct from the horse's mouth. Now will you present your facts that they are all 'bullshit'

Mon May 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Nukes, you’ve got a bit of Tommy’s dick sauce dribbling down your chin

Mon May 06, 2019 3:24 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:as for Corbyn, after spending his whole life defending the rights of every scumbag on earth for murdering and maiming children to make political points he should have been in court ensuring the egger got off as he had every right to egg him..

So there's not one 'scumbag' murdering/maiming children that Corbyn doesn't defend in your opinion?

are you for real...
it sounds as if your trying to say its ok to defend thousands of scumbag lunatics as long as its not ALL scumbag lunatics..
although its very much how this thread started...quite a few have zero idea about justice... even handedness ....its the do as i say not as i do bunch...hypocrites.

Mon May 06, 2019 3:31 pm

That Mandela fella was a right prick wasn’t he Dog

Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I mean, he's 'only'
Think that's enough

1) https://youtu.be/pZjaOeIdXvo (and yes, I did watch the entire video which this came from)

Each and every one direct from the horse's mouth. Now will you present your facts that they are all 'bullshit'

Where’s he gone no come back?

Mon May 06, 2019 8:10 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I mean, he's 'only'
Think that's enough

For one the enemy combatant quote this was after the Manchester terror attack. Tommy went to the mosque that the guy who did it went to where he pointed out that the Inman was a radical hate preacher. (Later confirmed by the home secretary) He stated that this imam has been preaching for years there and Tommy stated that those that went there are now enemy combatant. Not all Muslims like you are saying now can’t be arsed answering the rest as I said you ain’t done your homework just heard the enemy combatant and thought that will do.
And sorry I took so long to answer as others suggested :lol: :lol: