Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yes it is a disgrace

Sat May 04, 2019 10:49 am

Yes it is a disgrace that Neil has been fined .What do some people want from managers do they want them to be puppets and yes men ?

Neil was only saying what thousands of others were thinking but he was the messenger getting shot down because he has the balls to stand up and say what he thinks .Why do pundits and the media interview him in the first place if then the same people don’t like what he says ?

Perhaps they should be fined for initiating it in the first place ! But also I would say that the officials in charge at the Chelsea game should be charged for total incompetence .Who the hell do the FA really think they are they act like they are untouchable they act as if they are some sort of royalty .

The F A must wake up and realise they are in charge of the football league with all the passions that come with it but act like they would if they were managing strictly come dancing !

It puzzles me also why Neil should be told to pay this fine as surely he is employed by cardiff city and is a representative of the club.The club should appeal to this insulting decision and ultimately refuse to pay ........ personally I would tell them to stick the fine up their F A

Re: Yes it is a disgrace

Sat May 04, 2019 11:03 am

Nw should have simply said I agree with fans view of the decisions? :laughing5:

Re: Yes it is a disgrace

Sat May 04, 2019 1:11 pm

As a professional football manager Warnock should know by now he cant just go round shouting his mouth off. He needs to be a bit more professional in his interviews and just say no comment to the questions that are traps to get a controversial answer.

Unless of course he doesn't mind the fines.