Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New horizons next season

Sat May 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Dog shite football being served up, absolutely horrendous, I think we need a massive overhaul, the players don’t believe and that’s down to Warnock, I love the guy but I think his season will be his demise, he needs to retire and we need to get a forward thinking manager.

Re: New horizons next season

Sat May 04, 2019 6:30 pm

born-to-be-blue wrote:Dog shite football being served up, absolutely horrendous, I think we need a massive overhaul, the players don’t believe and that’s down to Warnock, I love the guy but I think his season will be his demise, he needs to retire and we need to get a forward thinking manager.

You changed your mind a bit quick. There was'nt a better person to get us back up, and you were glad he is on board, or at least you were a fortnight back.

Sat May 04, 2019 6:32 pm

born-to-be-blue wrote:Dog shite football being served up, absolutely horrendous, I think we need a massive overhaul, the players don’t believe and that’s down to Warnock, I love the guy but I think his season will be his demise, he needs to retire and we need to get a forward thinking manager.

Give your mummy her phone back like a good boy. The internet isn’t for little kids like you.

Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Anyone who speaks the truth soon gets belittled

Sat May 04, 2019 7:41 pm

DEANO wrote:Anyone who speaks the truth soon gets belittled

I suppose some of us are from a time when being a City supporter meant you supported your team and slated the opposition. Looks like times have changed. Even when we were shit and at the bottom of the league, we still got behind our team knowing that more often than not we were going to get battered. Most fans (apart from a few on here) knew this was going to be one long struggle this season, and 17th position was just about a realistic target. Unfortunately, we finished 18th, but in the main the fans have backed their team and the manager, apart from a small handful on this forum including this joker (the OP) who joined a few weeks back and has done nothing but slag City off at every opportunity.

Sat May 04, 2019 7:45 pm

I would like us to play more of a passing game.. only chance of staying up in the PL, should we ever get back

Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm

DEANO wrote:Anyone who speaks the truth soon gets belittled

No anybody who talks shit gets belittled.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:01 pm

rumpo kid wrote:I would like us to play more of a passing game.. only chance of staying up in the PL, should we ever get back

Id like to see that as well.