Peltier
Connolly
Gunnarsson
Harris
Zohore
Healey
Ward
Damour
Plus the 3 on loan and all the players loaned out.

Re: Kenneth Zohore I'M BACK

Sat May 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Of the queue.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 pm

Ken played ok considering lack of support for him, the trouble is nw wont play players who don't do well in training as we've seen this week hes said certain players not upto it in training thats why not played them thats ridiculas thing to do? He played niassexwho was crap for last 5 games yet kept him in team..! If Ken stays he will be great in championship same as Reid and ward but nw as to play them regardless of their training abilities, 20 goal forwards are rare ffs sala only got 22 premier goals and hes top of pile......

Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 pm

There’s two words that don’t fit

Ken and Great

The guy is shitter than shit he couldn’t score with a sundried prune

Sat May 04, 2019 9:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Ken played ok considering lack of support for him, the trouble is nw wont play players who don't do well in training as we've seen this week hes said certain players not upto it in training thats why not played them thats ridiculas thing to do? He played niassexwho was crap for last 5 games yet kept him in team..! If Ken stays he will be great in championship same as Reid and ward but nw as to play them regardless of their training abilities, 20 goal forwards are rare ffs sala only got 22 premier goals and hes top of pile......

What, besides a run of 7-10 games towards the end of the 2016-2017 season, makes you think that Zohorr will be “great in the championship?”

Sat May 04, 2019 9:55 pm

KWest wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Ken played ok considering lack of support for him, the trouble is nw wont play players who don't do well in training as we've seen this week hes said certain players not upto it in training thats why not played them thats ridiculas thing to do? He played niassexwho was crap for last 5 games yet kept him in team..! If Ken stays he will be great in championship same as Reid and ward but nw as to play them regardless of their training abilities, 20 goal forwards are rare ffs sala only got 22 premier goals and hes top of pile......

What, besides a run of 7-10 games towards the end of the 2016-2017 season, makes you think that Zohorr will be “great in the championship?”

The way he lead the like when promoted.

The way we play strikers won't score a load they are used as a battering ram.

We will need another striker tho.

Sun May 05, 2019 10:53 am

the way he lead as a striker his goals to games ratio is horrendus does nowhere enough

Sun May 05, 2019 11:16 am

He is devoid of confidence, but there was a ray of light yesterday !!!!! A pass, yes, a thought out, intentional, weighted pass into the Chanel between the centre half and full back. I believe the intention was Bobby and Ken at the start of the season but things didn't work out.

Sun May 05, 2019 2:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
KWest wrote:

The way he lead the like when promoted.

The way we play strikers won't score a load they are used as a battering ram.

We will need another striker tho.

agree
really not sure how some people thought we got promoted tbh.

Sun May 05, 2019 2:52 pm

Everyone has got their own opinions on certain players,mine on zahore is that he’s awful,we d never get another offer of 20 million for him(if actually true we did),could have made a name for himself this season,and for me has been the biggest dissapointment

Sun May 05, 2019 2:58 pm

I have never been his number one fan, and I don't think he is good enough for PL football. He may be be good enough to do a reasonable job for us in the Championship. He has done it for us briefly before, and hopefully can do it again. Probably worth giving him the opportunity to show us all that he was not just a flash in the pan.

Sun May 05, 2019 3:07 pm

KWest wrote:

You make the point I did he had 7 odd games 2 sesons ago then nothing but periodically play 2 games or less and sub for 15 mins or less can anyone say he wont be any good next season if nw plays him and to his strengths? But realistically nw will be same and play same way use new striker who will be lucky to score 8 goals? And fans saying same about him as ken and the other nw rejects he spent 2o odd million on :roll:

Sun May 05, 2019 3:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
KWest wrote:

You make the point I did he had 7 odd games 2 sesons ago then nothing but periodically play 2 games or less and sub for 15 mins or less can anyone say he wont be any good next season if nw plays him and to his strengths? But realistically nw will be same and play same way use new striker who will be lucky to score 8 goals? And fans saying same about him as ken and the other nw rejects he spent 2o odd million on :roll:

He’s had enough chances, he’s useless. One goal this season is it? A fluke off the shin at Southampton was it? We can’t afford the luxury of useless strikers anymore.....

Sun May 05, 2019 4:46 pm

goats wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
KWest wrote:

He’s had enough chances, he’s useless. One goal this season is it? A fluke off the shin at Southampton was it? We can’t afford the luxury of useless strikers anymore.....

Well we seem to have a habit of getting useless strikers or maybe its way we play that makes them useless? No coincidence our strikers score next to zero but our defenders do well is that because we rely on set pieces? What will change next season nothing I suspect but live in hope....

Mon May 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Hmm. I hadn't noticed