Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE DAILY DAHBOY "I TOLD YOU SO!" THREAD

Sat May 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Hopefully all Dahboy's inevitable "I told you so!" comments in one place...

Re: THE DAILY DAHBOY "I TOLD YOU SO!" THREAD

Sat May 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Cheers mate.

Any chance of one for me as well? I told you 12 months ago that MMA tactics don't work in the PL. Simply claiming "it's a man's game" doesn't work up there.

Welcome home BTW. :thumbup:

Sat May 04, 2019 10:15 pm

looking forward to my trip to villa park AGAIN next season AV3 AND ST Andrews too :thumbup:

Sat May 04, 2019 10:35 pm

AV3 wrote:Cheers mate.

Any chance of one for me as well? I told you 12 months ago that MMA tactics don't work in the PL. Simply claiming "it's a man's game" doesn't work up there.

Ah, Judas from Wolverhampton also puts in an appearance on delarture day! ;) :lol:

Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 pm

Sven wrote:

Ah, Judas from Wolverhampton also puts in an appearance on delarture day! ;) :lol:

Lichfield Svenny boy, Lichfield. Never lived in Wolverhampton in my life but the nearest city to me now is Lichfield, then Walsall, then Birmingham & then finally Wolverhampton. Moral of the story - Don't read too much into IP addresses. I wouldn't live in Wolverhampton if you chained me there.

Still, not like you to get something wrong is it?

Happy departure day BTW :occasion5:

Sat May 04, 2019 11:55 pm

AV3 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Lichfield Svenny boy, Lichfield. Never lived in Wolverhampton in my life but the nearest city to me now is Lichfield, then Walsall, then Birmingham & then finally Wolverhampton. Moral of the story - Don't read too much into IP addresses. I wouldn't live in Wolverhampton if you chained me there.

You write welcome home :?: not fancying your chances in the play offs then :?: and yes you and many other saddos on here,have been saying it from day one,blah blah blah,well at least you got it right,albeit in the last but one game :laughing5: you sound like that Chris Sutton bloke,whoever he may be :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Sun May 05, 2019 11:03 am

bluesince62 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Sven wrote:

You write welcome home :?: not fancying your chances in the play offs then :?: and yes you and many other saddos on here,have been saying it from day one,blah blah blah,well at least you got it right,albeit in the last but one game :laughing5: you sound like that Chris Sutton bloke,whoever he may be :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Don't worry about the triloll AV3; no one can prove or disprove anything he claims other than the FACT he is on here for a wind up and of no significant value

Judas from Wolverhampton (not an IP search) or the Lichfield Lip; either way a confirmed troll and if not significant value to this Forum ;)

Sun May 05, 2019 11:58 pm

I told you so right from day one. Championship side in the premier league with a clueless out of touch with modern football manager with no plan B.
Tan you can do one too, because what's the point in keeping warnock to get us back up if you haven't got the funds to keep us there.

Mon May 06, 2019 2:34 am

Dahboy wrote:I told you so right from day one. Championship side in the premier league with a clueless out of touch with modern football manager with no plan B.
Tan you can do one too, because what's the point in keeping warnock to get us back up if you haven't got the funds to keep us there.

what exactly is he out of touch with in this modern football your watching..?
I have asked you before..

Mon May 06, 2019 6:18 pm

dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:I told you so right from day one. Championship side in the premier league with a clueless out of touch with modern football manager with no plan B.

The long ball game has finished at the highest level. I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. What didn't you understand the first time?

Mon May 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Isn’t that how Leicester won the league

The long ball game has finished at the highest level. I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. What didn't you understand the first time?

Mon May 06, 2019 7:10 pm

Haven't watched us very often have you

Mon May 06, 2019 7:23 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Haven't watched us very often have you

The Lichfield Lip hasn't watched Villa often either. He/she believes Grealish isn't a diving cheat and that the Villas are the team of the Championship

I dislike Leeds but I hope Bielsa Bob and his team tear Villa a new one! :thumbright:

Mon May 06, 2019 8:18 pm

I watch Villa about twice as many times as the Welsh Weirdo watches Cardiff Paul. I go away as well, unlike him. Fair enough, I don't watch Cardiff too often (thankfully). I watched your game at home to Newcastle in a pub in Ipswich earlier in the season if that helps? Other than that, I avoid PL football as it bores the life out of me.

Obviously all the refs and the EFL agree with me, otherwise Grealish would have been banned for simulation. Still, as usual, the serial mis-understander knows best :laughing5:

Hoping Villa lose to Leeds (when neither are actually through to the final) is another major clanger as well because we will be far more of a threat to you next season in that scenario than Leeds ever will. Still, dear old Svenny boy is that wound up that he probably prefers Villa to lose, even to the detriment of Cardiff. Now you know how Blues & Albion fans feel Sven.

On a serious note, I do not want to mock your relegation. As a fellow football fan, I know how low it feels at times like this. However, Svenny boy couldn't keep his big mouth shut this time last year so I'm sure you appreciate me returning the serve.

Mon May 06, 2019 8:27 pm

Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

so basically you aint got a clue...just quote the normal parrotsheep bollox from halfwits

Mon May 06, 2019 10:01 pm

dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

so basically you aint got a clue...just quote the normal parrotsheep bollox from halfwits

I'm all ears and who are these halfwits you speak of? By the way warnock thinks Bacuna is the answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 06, 2019 10:04 pm

AV3 get off my train.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:41 am

Dahboy wrote:AV3 get off my train.

Apologies - I did ask for my own train but the problem is that if everyone who has upset Sven had their own thread, the board would go into meltdown. Look at it this way: the potential for svenisms is great on this thread and that means win, win.

On your argument, I wouldn’t blame the manager because anyone would have struggled with your squad and budget. I’d perhaps question the signings of Murphy and Reid and wonder if that money would have been better served bringing in couple with PL experience instead.

I also don’t buy the “plan B” accusations. All managers are able to change things around and will have experienced many different methods and options during their time. There is no correct way to play football and sometimes a manager decides to stick with what he believes are his teams strengths. This doesn’t mean there is no plan B and very often, the best teams in the country resort to hoofing it long as a plan B.

Tue May 07, 2019 11:57 am

AV3 wrote:

Apologies - I did ask for my own train but the problem is that if everyone who has upset Sven had their own thread, the board would go into meltdown. Look at it this way: the potential for svenisms is great on this thread and that means win, win.

On your argument, I wouldn’t blame the manager because anyone would have struggled with your squad and budget. I’d perhaps question the signings of Murphy and Reid and wonder if that money would have been better served bringing in couple with PL experience instead.

I also don’t buy the “plan B” accusations. All managers are able to change things around and will have experienced many different methods and options during their time. There is no correct way to play football and sometimes a manager decides to stick with what he believes are his teams strengths. This doesn’t mean there is no plan B and very often, the best teams in the country resort to hoofing it long as a plan B.

You don't 'bite' at all, do you? :shock:

I can see the Lichfield Lip all aquiver! :lol:

Being honest, you pay me far too much respect by making me the focus of your semi-literate postings and post-scripts

To me (and others) you're just a deluded, lying Troll and you are simply treated as one...

Dahboy, for all the banter, is at least a Cardiff City supporter; albeit a negative one! :ayatollah:

Tue May 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:
AV3 wrote:

You don't 'bite' at all, do you? :shock:

I can see the Lichfield Lip all aquiver! :lol:

Being honest, you pay me far too much respect by making me the focus of your semi-literate postings and post-scripts

To me (and others) you're just a deluded, lying Troll and you are simply treated as one...

Dahboy, for all the banter, is at least a Cardiff City supporter; albeit a negative one, so have some resect and get off his train! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :clap: