Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: " THE TRUTH " DID CARDIFF REALLY WANT IT? OR WA

Sun May 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My View / Opinion " THE TRUTH "

DID CARDIFF REALLY WANT IT? OR WAS IT THAT CARDIFF JUST DID NOT HAVE THE QUALITY?

Lets not blame Refs or say bad luck we got relegated because we were not good enough end off :cry: :cry:

Remember the table does not lie and you make your own luck.

Cardiff come alive when its way to late.

Yes we created chances in the second-half but way to late & that missing quality was not there.

Fulham, Huddersfield,Newcastle, Burnley etc etc games are where we lost it and zero points against the Top 8 clubs out of 45 points so far City gained zero points, where as other clubs did get points from them.

A STRIKER & QUALITY FROM A MID TABLE CLUB PALACE WAS THE BIG DIFFERENCE ONCE AGAIN BETWEEN CARDIFF C & THEIR PREMIER LEAGUE OPPOSITION.

So very very disappointed that City never fought in the last few games like they should off :cry: :cry:

Yes we scored today and it was an own goal & and a consolation goal way to late.

CARDIFF CITY 2 CRYSTAL PALACE 3 :cry: :cry:

Cardiff: Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Ecuele Manga, Bennett, Camarasa, Gunnarsson, Decordova-Reid, Mendez-Laing, Ward, Murphy

SUBS: Brian Murphy Jazz Richards Greg Cunningham Leandro Bacuna
Junior Hoilett Rhys Healey Kenneth Zohore

Crystal Palace: Guaita, Wan-Bissaka, Kelly, Dann, Ward, Milivojevic, McArthur, Ayew, Zaha, Townsend, Batshuayi

H/T 1-2
Crowd 32,133
Away Support / Palace Fans ( 1,800 )

City started brightly, but with in 10mins one of Cardiff's best players Cameras went off injured and was replaced by Bacuna.

29mins Disaster for Cardiff, Zaha fired a low shot into the bottom corner from the edge of the box to break the deadlock. 0-1 :cry: :cry:
Thats the difference if you have a Premier League Striker.

32mins GOAL CARDIFF!! It was just getting a little flat but then Bacuna found some space out wide from Murphy’s pass, whipped an early ball towards Ward and Kelly diverted it into his own net. own goal 1-1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

40th min Cardiff trailed again as Palace worked their way through the Cardiff defence with intricate passing before Batshuayi fired into the top corner from eight yards out. 1-2 :cry: :cry:

H/T 1-2 :cry:

Kenneth Zohore came on for Ward.

City did up their game a bit more.

70th min Goal Crystal Palace! 1-3 this was the end of Cardiff’s spell in the Premier League.

Townsend ran from deep, turning Bennett inside out before firing in off the post. 1-3 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Junior Hoilett came on for Murphy.

Bobby Reid made it 2-3 in 90th min

Yes we created chances in the second-half but way to late & that missing quality was not there.

For me Cardiff got what they deserved nothing.

Wolves are 7th we beat them just to put the facts straight

Sun May 05, 2019 6:36 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 05, 2019 7:18 pm

deadmouse wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:
RageJon wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:in my opinion, its Warnocks fault....now before everyone attacks me, I love the guy and have said all along we should stick with him, however it WILL mean relegation, for a number a reasons.

at the start of the season, our club seemed to be the most unprepared team in the league, we seemed to sit on our hands and wait for Grujic to sign, and then when he didn't Warnock stated we missed out on other players. Now, for a man who has had many years at football, this is a unacceptable.

time and time again, against teams we should of been looking for a win, Warnock has set us up for a draw, and then afterwards said, we played a bit too defensively. some of the tactics in some games where just clueless.

if someone like dyche at burnley can get a team no better than us, playing and winning games, grinding out points, why cant we. our recruitment overall has been poor, we needed players in January, and we bought bacuna, in the summer we spent money on players who haven't even had a sniff this season.

Completely agree !!! alot of people are thinking with there heart and not there brain.

Stats dont lie.

Facts and figures not love and affection

Me too, a really well constructed post and reply.

when you three going to start the brain thinking bit.

We have, what about you?