Healy
Ward
Zohore
Harris
Ralls

For starters

Re: Time for a clear out

Sat May 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Id keep Ralls, good championship player, I'd also keep Zohore as a squad player.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Id keep Ralls, good championship player, I'd also keep Zohore as a squad player.

Agree, 100% keep Ralls. I'd keep Ward aswell. Bacuna could be good for us next season but Harris and Heally need to move on for the sake of their own careers aswell as I'm the Clubs interests.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Why get rid of Zohore Ward and Ralls in the championship?

Going to have lots of these overreaction posts tonight aren’t we.

Let’s get rid of Ralls because we will have plenty of centre midfielders next season won’t we.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:15 pm

Players i think should leave

Jazz Richards (Thanks for the memories :roll:)
Matt Connolly (Decent pro but will probably leave for pastures new)
Aron Gunnarsson (Leaving anyway and by todays performance a good time)
Leandro Bacuna (F**k off)
Loic Damour (Not good enough)
Kadeem Harris (Will probably leave for first team football)
Rhys Healey (Not good enough and is 24 now. Who kept giving him a new contract? :banghead:)
Lee Tomlin (Lose some weight and get fit or leave)
Gary Madine (F**k off)
Omar Bogle (Need better)

I think Ralls is a top championship midfielder personally also think Ward and Zohore can do a job in the championship if fit but we need a better first choice striker.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Hard to argue with some of the names in this thread, but Joe Ralls should not leave this club under any circumstances. We’re losing our entire central midfield, bar him, so he’s going to be more important to us than ever before. I genuinely think this year in the PL will make him a better player, too.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:19 pm

Ward won’t stay fit and not ac20 goal a season man neither is Zohore
We need to rebuild

But credit where credit is due we done well with the squad we have

Sat May 04, 2019 8:22 pm

We have the nucleus of a very very good championship squad for next season.
Lets use the money wisely and invest in quality players for midfield and attack.
Today we were without arter,ralls,camarasa, our entire midfield and bamba and Patterson.
The team gave thier all and we can bounce back.

Sat May 04, 2019 8:45 pm

fred keenor wrote:We have the nucleus of a very very good championship squad for next season.
Lets use the money wisely and invest in quality players for midfield and attack.
Today we were without arter,ralls,camarasa, our entire midfield and bamba and Patterson.
The team gave thier all and we can bounce back.

Well said,I'm off here as soon as season is over :laughing5: the time in between is hard reading :roll: Reid and Murphy will be going nowhere unless they meet the club's valuation, definitely the nucleus is there,just a few more additions and we should be looking forward to a good season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Ralls is a proven good quality championship midfielder and with three of our current midfielders leaving means it’s a no brainier that he stays.
I’d sell Murphy
Cunningham or Bennet
Etheridge
To free up money to strengthen attack/midfield.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Bacuna was signed on a 4 year deal so he won’t be going anywhere !
Need at least 2-3 midfield and a striker, maybe 1 or 2 a young defenders to bring thru as Bamba May not be the same after his injury