Already looking forward to next season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 pm

More games
Tuesday night matches
Unpredictability of every match

Can’t wait til close season and hopefully NW will get us a team to go for it again :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Already looking forward to next season

Postby RV Casual » Sat May 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Who do you want to go up in the play offs mate, im thinking Villa. Rather they wernt there next season, they seem to be getting stronger, if they don't go up now I think they will be nailed on next season, if we get rid of them for me it leaves us, Fulham, Stoke, WBA, Boro and maybe Forest going for the top two places. Obviously there will be one or two surprises, think Leeds will fold and Derby will carry on bounces around where they always do.
RV Casual

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:35 am

RV Casual wrote:Who do you want to go up in the play offs mate, im thinking Villa. Rather they wernt there next season, they seem to be getting stronger, if they don't go up now I think they will be nailed on next season, if we get rid of them for me it leaves us, Fulham, Stoke, WBA, Boro and maybe Forest going for the top two places. Obviously there will be one or two surprises, think Leeds will fold and Derby will carry on bounces around where they always do.

I’m with you on that mate. Like to see the back of them.
Looking forward to next season, really can’t wait. :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun May 05, 2019 8:15 am

More goals.
More wins.
More games.
Shit decisions for everyone not just us.

I've enjoyed this season but fed up of feeling hard done by. Prefer losing because we were shit!
jimmy_rat

Postby Be Blue » Sun May 05, 2019 10:45 am

Last season might have been one of my favourite seasons of watching City, and not just because we went up. The championship is so much more exciting, more games, more passion, more enjoyment. Plus, it'll be nice to win a few more! I'm really looking forward to next season and this one hasn't even finished! Does anyone know if the EFL is still doing that service for ex pats where you can watch every game if you pay a yearly fee?
Be Blue

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:57 am

looking forward to it much more competitave league more games looking forward to going luton stoke few other grounds and of course the jacks
ch1ppy82

Postby dogfound » Sun May 05, 2019 11:57 am

RV Casual wrote:Who do you want to go up in the play offs mate, im thinking Villa. Rather they wernt there next season, they seem to be getting stronger, if they don't go up now I think they will be nailed on next season, if we get rid of them for me it leaves us, Fulham, Stoke, WBA, Boro and maybe Forest going for the top two places. Obviously there will be one or two surprises, think Leeds will fold and Derby will carry on bounces around where they always do.

not sure about Villa, if they do not go up will Grealish be gone ? I know most on here slag him but he makes them tick and they were crap when he was injured..
dogfound

Postby Milkybarkid » Sun May 05, 2019 12:01 pm

dogfound wrote:

not sure about Villa, if they do not go up will Grealish be gone ? I know most on here slag him but he makes them tick and they were crap when he was injured..

Agree and with Chelsea under a transfer embargo their top goal scorer is unlielky to return Also no more money coming in from premier league they may have to reduce budget
Milkybarkid

Postby Milkybarkid » Sun May 05, 2019 12:02 pm

dogfound wrote:

Agree and with Chelsea under a transfer embargo their top goal scorer is unlielky to return Also no more money coming in from premier league they may have to reduce budget
Milkybarkid

Postby Walinoz » Sun May 05, 2019 1:41 pm

I’m not! Although I agree with some of the points mentioned,I don’t wan to be in the championship, great league as it is , I didnt want to be relegated I want Cardiff city to be a premier league club , obviously for the finances and profile but more importantly I wanted us to stay up so we could continue to grow as a club and to establish ourselves as a premier league club
Walinoz

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:15 pm

I want villa not to go up
Nice close away gamev
Rather boro go up
Long trip on a tuesday night
troobloo3339

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:14 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I want villa not to go up
Nice close away gamev