Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drink in the canton hotel

Sat May 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Popped in before the game after having a few in couple different places. When I "accidently" tipped some lager on a guys jacket who was sat on the table just before back room. As I walked in to back room he came raging through shouting I disrespected him etc . As I said then and as I said now it was an accident and u had a lot people with u and there were 2 of us. So if u r on here or know the guy I'm more than happy to discuss it further...

Re: Drink in the canton hotel

Sat May 04, 2019 9:18 pm

I think it might have been war knocks as I seen him give his jacket to someone in the Canton stand after the game.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Did you apologise to him at the time it happened?

If so, he sounds like a bit of a wanker.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:21 pm

CF31 Company wrote:I think it might have been war knocks as I seen him give his jacket to someone in the Canton stand after the game.

:roll: May be lol

Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 pm

RV Casual wrote:Did you apologise to him at the time it happened?

I didn't apologise at first as I had not known anything happened but I did apologise when he came raging through shouting I've ruined his jacket which cost £££££. The grabbing hold of me is what I'm pissed off with

Sat May 04, 2019 9:40 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Did you apologise to him at the time it happened?

I didn't apologise at first as I had not known anything happened but I did apologise when he came raging through shouting I've ruined his jacket which cost £££££. The grabbing hold of me is what I'm pissed off with

Don't blame you, I would be to, shit like that happens all the time, iv had clothes ruined down the Football over the years, even this season during celebrations, its an occupational hazard and iv lost count of the times iv had drink spilt over me in busy pubs etc, it's annoying but no need to get angry over, especialy if a genuine accident. I remember paying £300 quid for a Paul & Shark jacket, going to Forest away then going back to Macs bar on Westgate Street and when we came out I had a fag burn on the sleve from a bit of stray Ash but I didn't go fighting all the smokers on the Club lol.

Sat May 04, 2019 9:49 pm

Personally I think he was either bit drunk or trying to show he was the main man either way I have no problem with it. But just don't try and be a bully

Sat May 04, 2019 11:37 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:Popped in before the game after having a few in couple different places. When I "accidently" tipped some lager on a guys jacket who was sat on the table just before back room. As I walked in to back room he came raging through shouting I disrespected him etc . As I said then and as I said now it was an accident and u had a lot people with u and there were 2 of us. So if u r on here or know the guy I'm more than happy to discuss it further...

I’d have stuck the head on him there and then I wouldn’t have waited until I got home and put it on here

Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 am

casa gil wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Popped in before the game after having a few in couple different places. When I "accidently" tipped some lager on a guys jacket who was sat on the table just before back room. As I walked in to back room he came raging through shouting I disrespected him etc . As I said then and as I said now it was an accident and u had a lot people with u and there were 2 of us. So if u r on here or know the guy I'm more than happy to discuss it further...

I’d have stuck the head on him there and then I wouldn’t have waited until I got home and put it on here

Rather do it sober than both half cut

Sun May 05, 2019 12:31 pm

If he said you disrespected him, shoulda kicked him in the nuts and said ‘ yes, I did..’