Liverpool cheating and Jamie Carragher

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby epping blue » Sat May 04, 2019 9:14 pm

Jamie Carragher has just been on justifying the free kick awarded for Liverpool's third goal. Astonishing and as for the linesman, its impossible not to doubt his integrity, his eyesight cant be that bad.
epping blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Liverpool cheating and Jamie Carragher

Postby KWest » Sat May 04, 2019 9:31 pm

He said it wasn’t a free kick. Those words literally came out of his mouth, mate.
KWest

Postby epping blue » Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

KWest wrote:He said it wasn’t a free kick. Those words literally came out of his mouth, mate.

And then he went on to justify why he gave it. There was no justification.
epping blue

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat May 04, 2019 10:00 pm

Disgusting.

And then Danny Murphy sniggering as he said 'we know a lot of decisions haven't gone Cardiff's way.'

Come on Man City.
jimmy_rat

Postby bluesince62 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:59 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Disgusting.

And then Danny Murphy sniggering as he said 'we know a lot of decisions haven't gone Cardiff's way.'

Come on Man City.

Yes come on man city,don't let them feckers win the league,we will here about it till we die ffs :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby phildavies » Sun May 05, 2019 1:58 am

bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

Yes come on man city,don't let them feckers win the league,we will here about it till we die ffs :old: :bluebird:

Don’t worry Liverpool won’t win the league for another thirty years and yet will still be talked about as big club much like Leeds. Both teams massively overrated by the media.

On a diffrent note nobody outside of Man City and Liverpool even deserve to be top 4 this year. Spurs, Chelsea, Arsebal and Manure all been particularly average in the league this year.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby CF31 Company » Sun May 05, 2019 5:35 am

The man is lucky to be still be in a Job. You could understand that if he was any good at it. He is only there to form a double act with Nevill. Yes the liverpool player dives to the floor and he says that's fine? just makes himself look like a one eyed biest scouse commentator
CF31 Company

Postby murphy » Sun May 05, 2019 7:21 am

phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

Don’t worry Liverpool won’t win the league for another thirty years and yet will still be talked about as big club much like Leeds. Both teams massively overrated by the media.

On a diffrent note nobody outside of Man City and Liverpool even deserve to be top 4 this year. Spurs, Chelsea, Arsebal and Manure all been particularly average in the league this year.

Theres a big difference between liverpool and Leeds.

One is 1 of the best teams in Europe, the other is championship.
murphy

Postby epping blue » Sun May 05, 2019 8:22 am

murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

No doubting they're one of the best teams in Europe but as an institution they seemed quite happy to cheat their way too the premier league. That said Graeme Souness looked distinctly uncomfortable with whole incident.
epping blue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am

Be more worried at fact linesman was 6ft away and didn't see the dive? :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 am

pembroke allan wrote:Be more worried at fact linesman was 6ft away and chose to ignore the dive? :lol:

Corrected... Hahaha.

At least Newcastle fans have a taste of what has been happening to us almost every game!
jimmy_rat

Postby epping blue » Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 am

pembroke allan wrote:Be more worried at fact linesman was 6ft away and didn't see the dive? :lol:

That beggered belief but my biggesst gripe is the casual acceptance by the media. If the destination of the premier league title can determined by such cheating then what hope for the rest of us ? What hope for the integrity of football ?
epping blue

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:39 am

can u imagine it if the bindippers win league they still gloating about there league win 30 years ago it will be god awful plz let man city win league
ch1ppy82

Postby phildavies » Sun May 05, 2019 11:20 am

murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

And which one has won the league more recently?

Neither are “big clubs” as the media puts it anymore. To be one you actually have to be able to win your own league.

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby murphy » Sun May 05, 2019 4:16 pm

phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

Neither are “big clubs” as the media puts it anymore. To be one you actually have to be able to win your own league.

Leeds are pretty much an old has been.

Liverpool, along with united fill huge stadiums worldwide so that does not make them big clubs, it makes them both f*cking massive.

In 20 years time say united haven't won the PL, they will still be a massive club,
murphy

Postby phildavies » Mon May 06, 2019 2:30 am

murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

Liverpool, along with united fill huge stadiums worldwide so that does not make them big clubs, it makes them both f*cking massive.

In 20 years time say united haven't won the PL, they will still be a massive club,

In your opinion not mine. I rate teams on success. In the 1920's Huddersfield would have been a big club not anymore much the same as Villa in the 1890,s wolves in the 50's the list goes on. Leeds and Liverpool need to win the league to be considered a big club in my books and seeming its coming up to 3 decades for both neither are "big clubs" the likes of Leicester and Blackburn have won it more recently ffs :lol:

phildavies

Postby dogfound » Mon May 06, 2019 2:47 am

epping blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Be more worried at fact linesman was 6ft away and didn't see the dive? :lol:

That beggered belief but my biggesst gripe is the casual acceptance by the media. If the destination of the premier league title can determined by such cheating then what hope for the rest of us ? What hope for the integrity of football ?

not much hope is the truth.
this season has been considerably worse than any before , it does actually look fixed.
dogfound

Postby cwmbachbluebird » Mon May 06, 2019 7:29 am

The game is 100% fixed. It will come out soon imo.
Sky 6 influence floating dirty cash around the globe.
Hard to take watching the game i have loved for 35 yrs.
Eddie Mays Barmy Army
R.I.P Speedo...Wales forever.
cwmbachbluebird

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon May 06, 2019 8:19 am

Warnock saying that there were 13 major incidents not given! FFS. I'm assuming they're ranked 'major' as in game changing. That's one every 3 games!

Liverpool probably plus 13! Cheats
jimmy_rat

Postby Llan_Blue » Mon May 06, 2019 9:04 am

phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

In your opinion not mine. I rate teams on success. In the 1920's Huddersfield would have been a big club not anymore much the same as Villa in the 1890,s wolves in the 50's the list goes on. Leeds and Liverpool need to win the league to be considered a big club in my books and seeming its coming up to 3 decades for both neither are "big clubs" the likes of Leicester and Blackburn have won it more recently ffs :lol:

The more you try to argue that Liverpool aren’t a big club the worse you look.

Just madness.
Llan_Blue

Postby phildavies » Mon May 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

The more you try to argue that Liverpool aren’t a big club the worse you look.

Just madness.

In your opinion.

Not won the league for almost 30 years all they are is experts in failure. Most likely the runner up again this year which means sweet FA in my books you either win it or you fail. Complete nonsense that teams that win nothing qualify for Europe. I couldn’t care less how well supported the they are as that means nothing for being a “big club” in my books. Now they were a massive club back when they were dominate in the 70’s and 80’s. Just like as I have said Huddersfield were in the 1920’s or Villa in the 1890’s etc.

If however you want to do it on continued success over the years I will accept they are one of 4 clubs who have won the league in 7 diffrent decades along with Everton, Arsenal and United. Problem for them is it’s now close to 3 decades since they last won it. Much like St Ettiene for example used to be a big club in France or Hamburg in Germany.

phildavies

Postby pembroke allan » Mon May 06, 2019 10:12 pm

phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Come on Man City.

Funny thought! Chelsea to me are not a big club they've just got a money bags owner who buys success guess only them and utd can be considered big if regular winning of league titles or cups are anything to go by?
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat