Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We go again next season

Sat May 04, 2019 9:17 pm

Warnock looked shot to pieces on BT Sport coverage, will he walk the plank or steer the ship into depths of the Championship glory.

It’s a strange one, easily our best manager, he’s United a club that dare I say it was in a lot of shit, Trollbollocks always relegated us into oblivion, Warnock Is an OAP and I think he should enjoy the fruits of the loom, he’s earned it but I have a feeling he will go one more season and try to get us back to the elite league, I just hope he looks at the tactics and squad over the summer cause some of the players need a boot up their arses, and if they were horses they’d have been shot in the dark.

Personally I think a lot of dead wood needs shifting, we will struggle to break top 6 with likes of Bacunamatata running the show, what does this ostrich do bar run around looking left and right, there are others Toilett for all he does now and then is dog shite, don’t even get me started on Big Ken, he’s more interested in his Danish Bacon to care about the club, the defence sets itself, midfield is stagnant, we need an enforcer next season cause I am worried if we have the ostrich in the line up, Danny Ward showed glimpses of stuff so give him a gold pre season and if he’s know good sell the chump, Healey needs loaning out, wasting wages on the plum. Reid is our best player, he will be our guiding star next season! Camarasa is off to Man City and will prob be worth £500 mill in a year or 2. Etheridge couldn’t kick his height, good shot stopper but rest is wank.

Big changes next season and I’d like to see our home kit being blue and yellow, brings me back to when I was a nipper wearing the famous blue and yella jersey.

AnywY shit result like most games this season, I booed some of the players off and got some funny looks but they deserved it, I say it as it is, a proper fan, the bluebird born to be blue

Night